Warranty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cactusmonkey

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
My sister just bought a very sweet 2016 Ram Big Horn with 61K miles on it. She would like a warranty. Does anyone know of a good place to get a warranty on a used truck? How much should it cost? Any information on this would be greatly appreciated.

rule18

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Rebel
My sister just bought a very sweet 2016 Ram Big Horn with 61K miles on it. She would like a warranty. Does anyone know of a good place to get a warranty on a used truck? How much should it cost? Any information on this would be greatly appreciated.
Chrysler Warranty Direct and Zeigler Auto Group are two that come to mind. Many members here have gotten good deals from Zeigler on Mopar warranties.

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Also recommend reading 4th Gen on pros and cons of aftermarket warranty. Also some insurance companies like Geico sell them. Thing with MOPAR is you have to go to dealer, at least one they keep emailing me about. If you like your dealer, fine. And no guarantee they use new OEM parts in a repair. Me, I never buy them. Out over hundred thousand miles on every vehicle I have owned, never had repairs high enough to get a value from it. Good luck.