Water from headliner ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

little dan 28

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Any body ever get water from the head liner going down the inside of your windshield ?
I left work today and made a turn and had some water come down my windshield from the headliner, seemed to be coming from the center of the window about the RAM logo
Thanks in advance, Dan

jbmobbs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 360
Any body ever get water from the head liner going down the inside of your windshield ?
I left work today and made a turn and had some water come down my windshield from the headliner, seemed to be coming from the center of the window about the RAM logo
Thanks in advance, Dan

sweat or condensation on the steel behind the headliner........ha its coming from your tow package.....its waters it to keep dirt off the bolts:roflsquared::crazy:

jawzs2

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010, 2014
Engine
1500, 3500
The third brake light is notorious for leaking on these trucks, not so much. but also check the roof antenna, mine was loose from day one.

14hemiexpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4l
The third brake light is notorious for leaking on these trucks, not so much. but also check the roof antenna, mine was loose from day one.

Check on this I've read about a bunch of people with this issue.

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
I just started parking my truck outside, damnit! Water destroyed my xrays and my favorite barry bonds poster. I'm farting chapped. I think it's the damn third light but can it be the antenna dohiky on top?

Kid's HEMI! !!

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Got mine back yesterday they had to reseal the back window

NYCruiser

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
the OP said it was running down the inside of his windshield. I would think his windshield needs to be removed and re-set.

OP
OP
L

little dan 28

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
the OP said it was running down the inside of his windshield. I would think his windshield needs to be removed and re-set.
Yes down the inside of windshield, it's been cold here in Ohio and I notice it aftet I got off work, I didn't have any snow on roof that I know of

NYCruiser

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Snow or not, it shouldn't be coming inside. If the headliner is getting wet, there are body seams on the roof that run for and aft. Other than that, it would have to be the windshield seal. I'm assuming you don't have cab lights. They could do it too.

smiley

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 2500 Crew
Engine
6.7L Cummins
I have not had the issue up front but that back window let's water in at the really high pressure car washes. Rain does not seem to bother.