What did you do to/with your second gen today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChillyPhil

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 Magnum
Got my train horns put in over the weekend finally. It's the triple kit off trainhornsdelivered. They're pretty loud, but I was hoping they were deafening loud, lol.

If I wanted that though, I would've had to spend around $600 big ones. Got these while he was having a Christmas special $50 off each set. He said he could of upgraded me to the quad horn kit for free but I didn't want to. I liked the triple sound better.

Last edited:

tommyboi87

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 Magnum
I got the 4 inch lowering springs in the front, 2 inch blocks in the back and extra half in from the leaf spring removal and another inch from the axle flip kit that was already on it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using Tapatalk

Merc225hp

Reaction score
Ram Year
truck
Engine
gas
Because the two of your trucks, I am really wanting to build a "prostreet" 2nd gen truck if that term is still used.

Both nice trucks guys :)

tommyboi87

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 Magnum
Thanks, if one of the trucks you're talking about is mine of course lol. I want to find a bigger cowl hood, but so far, that's the biggest I can find.

Merc225hp

Reaction score
Ram Year
truck
Engine
gas
Thanks, if one of the trucks you're talking about is mine of course lol. I want to find a bigger cowl hood, but so far, that's the biggest I can find.

Yep you and 98hemi-ram

Shaker hood lol yep they make them.

leadrofthepak

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Check these out:

3.5" Cowl Hood

If I had a truck worth tricking out, This would be the hood I would use:

SRT Hood

There are some cool hoods on carhoods.com too but a little more pricey.

Last edited:

dodge dude94

Millennial Boomer
Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 Ram 1500
Engine
5.9 Magnum
^1st and 2nd link are the same.

Did a parts run. I'm empty again. :uhoh2:

dodge dude94

Millennial Boomer
Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 Ram 1500
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Haven't got a chance to try em out yet but I'm pretty sure they're brighter than my headlights lol

lol I bet they are.

In your pic they look a bit tipped up. They level or pointed slightly down? Also, got a link to the ones you bought?

CrumpManJr96

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
lol I bet they are.

In your pic they look a bit tipped up. They level or pointed slightly down? Also, got a link to the ones you bought?

I was playing with adjusting em last night and that angle seemed the best but I haven't driven it like that yet.. But yea it's www.digidiodes.com they're still on sale til Father's Day

BlackMagnum2000

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Guys before you blow money on that.. check fleabay. I'm looking at a 32" LED light bar for like $30 ish. Same manufacture.