What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thats cool!!
My first was named Kath....oh wait, different first...lmao
My 1st vehicle was a 50 ford F1 with a 57 312 Tbird motor....good times

Awesome! I had a 51 F1 that was a rat rod. Cool trucks! I love the attention to detail that they had.

BIGE1123

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I’ve wanted to put some steps my truck for awhile. I don’t want to spend $1000-$1400 to get what I want. So I did these instead. ?hash=3147ac59bae455af6509935bf09ec615.jpg?hash=3147ac59bae455af6509935bf09ec615.jpg
These were only $150. They will work until I can get the ones I want. Now I have to get accustom to having them there.

of course my supervisor got a treat for doing a good job.
7lEYZctdpGExRn6dCTqNLE.jpg
What steps are those? I have Westons on my '15 and the drivers side one has rusted away and I'm in the market for new ones.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

BIGE1123

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'll get better pics after her bath (later this week) but with the new black rims, the chrome grill and tailgate head needed to be dipped. Next up I MAY smoke the headlights and taillights (very light, just take the shine down)PXL_20210314_174926867.jpgPXL_20210314_174059872.jpg

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Installed new LED license plate lights and a new hail resistant truck cover!

Screen Shot 2021-03-14 at 1.36.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-14 at 1.36.23 PM.png

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'll get better pics after her bath (later this week) but with the new black rims, the chrome grill and tailgate head needed to be dipped. Next up I MAY smoke the headlights and taillights (very light, just take the shine down)View attachment 241198View attachment 241199

Looks good! I don't have any pictures of mine when I did my tails. I just have pictures of the front. It looked ok. Definitely looked better professionally smoked or aftermarkets.

BIGE1123

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks good! I don't have any pictures of mine when I did my tails. I just have pictures of the front. It looked ok. Definitely looked better professionally smoked or aftermarkets.
If I do it, my rational side says spend the couple hundred and buy smoked ones and keep my stocks. No need to nitpick my work if I try to do it.

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I don't have factory LEDs and from what I'm reading I would need the Bcm flashed..

You just need some error free lights. Your lights will work, but you will get an error message in the dash. Doing it again, I’ve done the error free route this time. It’s like the tire pressure sensor non sense. I don’t need to know I have working LED blinkers every morning.

atc06jh

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L

View attachment 241202

View attachment 241203
Those tag lights look awfully familiar lol they’re extremely bright. Be careful with the cover. Had one on my first truck, 90 S-10 with a new paint job, a year later all the corners were rubbed dull. When it’s windy they rub the entire time the wind is blowing and it’s like a dry cloth in a small area over and over and over.

Bandit517

That Trials Guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

I just bought the same LED lights. Went into AlfaOBD and turned on the LED option that way I didn't need the resistor plugged in. They're way bright! And no error message. Now to just order some leds for the cargo light. I threw some orange ones in for now (they're just what I had laying around) because they were burnt out when I bought the truck.

BIGE1123

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You just need some error free lights. Your lights will work, but you will get an error message in the dash. Doing it again, I’ve done the error free route this time. It’s like the tire pressure sensor non sense. I don’t need to know I have working LED blinkers every morning.
I get that...I've found the headlights and taillights for $250ish... Smoked

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Those tag lights look awfully familiar lol they’re extremely bright. Be careful with the cover. Had one on my first truck, 90 S-10 with a new paint job, a year later all the corners were rubbed dull. When it’s windy they rub the entire time the wind is blowing and it’s like a dry cloth in a small area over and over and over.
I’ll watch that thanks for the heads up!

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi

I just bought the same LED lights. Went into AlfaOBD and turned on the LED option that way I didn't need the resistor plugged in. They're way bright! And no error message. Now to just order some leds for the cargo light. I threw some orange ones in for now (they're just what I had laying around) because they were burnt out when I bought the truck.
Amazon and eBay have been my best option. I’ve now purchased my ram lights twice. Little lights like the led lights like the interior and blinker lights have lasted 5 years without needing to be replaced. My dad previous owner didn’t like them, so they were replaced with stock.

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi

I actually found some depo headlights and then some great reviewed complete taillights, third brake light etc. I’m having some bright light issues and it’s probably a bad connector. I’ve already replaced that sides main connection. It’s looking like the high beem is out. I need to test it tomorrow with my light tester.