What do you always have in your truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Y

yrraljguthrie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
etorque5.7
And the visible guns didn't get stolen. Good story but are you sure shotgun pellets could go through a transmission case? :) It doesn't really make any difference it's a story and stories should be enhanced over time. Without question.

jimmyfjk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Well since i have a 2021 rebel with issues: jumpstart battery device, extra quart of oil, rags to wipe off the oil spilling down on other engine components, first aid kit, ar15 and a 44mag.

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 outdoorsman
Engine
5.7 hemi
first aid kit, blanket, air pump, a small tool box( loaded) jumper cables, liter of oil gloves many small containers with bolts nuts butt connectors extra light s for all, guess i need more compared to others

dalewalt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
What do I always have in my truck?

Tools and supplies (aluminum, hoses, etc) for working on my airplane. It seems I'm always fixing or upgrading something on that dang thing. Until I bought my 2022 Warlock, I would carry everything in the trunk of a Mercedes

I even once pulled my airplane engine, tossed it in the trunk, and drove from PA to GA to have it worked on

Every once in a while I clean out the truck, vacuum it, etc... but it seems within days I once again have tools or pieces of scrap aluminum or fiberglass strewn throughout

Oh well... that's why I bought it :)

Big Blue Hemi

Keep on keeping on
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram 1500 Laramie
Engine
Breaker bar, blankets, extra oil, machete, jumper cables, bungee’s, rope, storage tub, multi-tool, some hand tools and several knives. I guess I need to add a few more things.
In NJ it’s illegal for us to even look at a handgun. Fker’s.

Tulecreeper

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Breaker bar, blankets, extra oil, machete, jumper cables, bungee’s, rope, storage tub, multi-tool, some hand tools and several knives. I guess I need to add a few more things.
Yeah, I heard that.

I live in AR now, but I'm originally from N. CA. It's amazing the things that have gone completely whacko since I left 10 years ago. Now, you need some kind of ID card even to just buy ammo, and I think you're limited to like 2 boxes or something. Two boxes of shotgun shells would have got me through 1 weekend duck hunting, and a couple hours at the trap or pistol range would put me back 4 or 5 boxes. Nutjobs...

18CrewDually

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7 H.O.
Times have changed. Alot of people out there concealed carry now. Yeah you have to jump through hoops but it's obtainable finally.

chaosh1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
First aid/Trauma kit, Fire Extinguisher, full set of tools (3/8 and 1/2 drive shallow and deep various pliers, drivers, hammers, wrenches ext) Vair 400 compressor, 4 tire deflate/inflate hose, bow saw, bottle jack, recovery gear (strap, hitch adaptor, d-Rings ext), tire patch kit. ratchet tie down straps, bungie cords, Jumper cables, Blankets, Jump power pack, Multi meter, OBD II reader.. Might be missing a few things. The Mega cab makes it easy to store and forget whats there

14DieselBedford

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3L Diesel
Tow strap shackles first aid kit cheap moving blankets

CanuckRam1313

Reaction score
Ram Year
2023 Warlock SLT
Engine
Cables (long ones), large first aid kit, asp (purely for protection out in the wild, or course), big utility combo multi-tool, flares, sleeping bag, hoody sweater, wire saw, fire starter kit (flint bar with striker and quick start fire block - wood shavings melted into a nice base with a wick), blanket, sleeping bag (large so it can keep me and my daughter warm), emergency foil blanket, waterproof matches, hatchet, bigger machete, lots of water (wrapped up in winter so it doesn't freeze completely), firearms, ammo, safety goggles, hearing protection, hardhat & safety vest, safety shoes, 100' 10gauge heavy duty extension cord, some candy sticks for sugar, and some freeze dried military food just in case. I'm sure I'm forgetting some stuff, but that's the gist of it.

Tracy in IL

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 diesel
Have Ram boxes so I carry a LOT. Right side is full tire changing gear (floor jack, big lug wrench, etc.)
Left box has everything else. Tool box, 2tarps, towels, rags, diesel additive, qt oil, jumpers, small air comp, shovel, hitch insert, tow strap, jeesh I got a lot of stuff. Lots more i'm sure. That list is just the outside stuff.

Danny Phillips

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Ruger .357 magnum, jar of earplugs, my cordless drill and bit kit. Spare sweatshirts, TP, shovel, machete, targets, can of silicone spray, Tool bag full of hammers screw drivers multimeter electrical connectors Allen wrenches etc. Tire plug kit.

JosephPukala

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A

All the stuff total I have in my truck weighs probably less than 50#'s. I'm still way below any concern.
I have probably around 300-400 lbs of tools, motors, refrigerant. Literally everything you need to fix any air conditioner in Florida. Even the little floorboard coolers are filled with thermostats and parts.

runamuck

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 dsl
I keep a fleece blanket under the back seat and rainsuits for me and the wife in the floor compartment and in the bed I keep a bucket with a tow line and jumper cables and 12v mini air pump and a set of work gloves and a folding army shovel. in the console I have a rechargeable flashlight and a set of driving glasses along with a digital tire gauge and a small hand towel. in the glove boxes I have an ice scraper, folding umbrella, and wheel lock key. I keep a 9 mm and 2 mags in a gun shoe in the pouch of the drivers door. just trying to cover a few potential scenarios.

Tulecreeper

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
We used to go hunting after school in the fall...
I took my shotgun to school one time so I could head straight out for some dove hunting in the afternoon. I didn't have a car at the time, so I broke it down and put it in a gunny sack and took it on my bike. Walked down the hall and stuck it in my locker.

Cyborg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
In addition to many of the above items, here are a few things I carry that I haven't seen here yet: A 5 gal gas can. For around town it is empty, but when on a road trip, I fill it just in case. Also I may run into another that needs gas and then I can help. Also a dog leash and a tennis ball and dog cookies in case I run into a lost dog. I also always have a set of drum sticks and a practice pad, just in case I ever need to pass the time, like if I run out of gas and am waiting for AAA.

Tulecreeper

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
In addition to many of the above items, here are a few things I carry that I haven't seen here yet: A 5 gal gas can. For around town it is empty, but when on a road trip, I fill it just in case. Also I may run into another that needs gas and then I can help. Also a dog leash and a tennis ball and dog cookies in case I run into a lost dog. I also always have a set of drum sticks and a practice pad, just in case I ever need to pass the time, like if I run out of gas and am waiting for AAA.
Methinks there be a contradiction here. :cool: