What no lifted 2012 Sagebrush Trucks out there???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jhight71

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sweet ride! Love the color! Wish they would have had that available for the outdoorsman in 2011!

deadrock

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 2500 Outdoorsman MegaCab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Whoa, that is one bad ass RAM!

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G

Sagebrush2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 2500 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
If my truck looked that fancy I'd probably never use it for anything but cruising for pleasure...

Sagebrush is the new green with envy...

OP
OP
Canadian Coyote

Canadian Coyote

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
If my truck looked that fancy I'd probably never use it for anything but cruising for pleasure...

Sagebrush is the new green with envy...

LOL. My wife calls it the Princess truck because it is so pretty. It is an absolute fun rig to cruise around in thats for sure. I will have to get it dirty eventually beacuse I will be using it for work in the Alberta Oil Patch! Thats when it gets fun, ripping around in the mud and getting paid for it! Other than Sagebrush, Mud is my other favorite color.

Stroked

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Beautiful truck! :drool: I'm loving that color

Looks odd with the chrome grille and a painted bumper. It'd look sick with a color matched grille.

Bigdaddy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 3500 Laramie CCLB
Engine
6.7L Diesel Cummins
Well Here it is!! Needs a couple of tweaks here and there but damn she rides smooth! I love it! It sure makes my 08 F350 look pretty sad...if you look close enough i think you can see a tear rolling off the blue oval..hahaha

Wow that is a sick truck, nice very nice.

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
I can't believe I haven't been through this thread!
Beautiful truck!
I happened to see a truck really similar to that the other day, sagebrush mega Laramie longhorn but it was just leveled with 35s and the guy had an exhaust and mini max as well
It looked like it had a 4" lift on it , I can't imagine how high yours sits! Lol

The hot setting will definitely put a smile on your face! It's a heavy smoker too!