Why the hate?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick Scarsini

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7L
No problem.
No worries.
Might also wanna stop by the introduction section too...
And you can also start your own thread with your questions.
We all understand the new kids on the block. No pun intended.
P.S.
Welcome aboard from Denison,TX

Blue Mule

Thank you sir

McBroom

U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Check out our thread in "brothers in arms"
You'll enjoy it

Blue Mule

McBroom

U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
SEMPER FI

Blue Mule

Pete Antisen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm enjoying my 2019 Ram 1500 that's just over a year old...it's my 3rd new Ram in a row...(07, 14, 19)...couldn't pass on the deal...I received $6000 over book value for my trade in and $6000 off the sticker price.....I have just over 12,000 miles with absolutely no regrets on the purchase....also I think the new Rams have the best looking front ends of any truck on the market right now but that's only my opinion.....PS...I bought and installed AMP drop down side steps and they are absolutely the best!

5CADC3E8-6C9E-4CD6-BCD9-414A18C127D1.jpeg

RoadRamblerNJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
Damn, that boy was not playing. I'd be pissed if I got dragged all over the parking lot like that. A few feet, ok you got me. That was straight up ****** up.
If I was that Chevy guy, I'd be going to jail that night! That was NOT cool.

Bennyrok

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
I personaly run other trucks in circles with my ram!! all their heads spin when this truck is at an intersection no bull!!! :)3A.jpg 4A.jpg

michaelocalypse

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Magnum V8
Because people are hateful.

I usually make fun of people for not making enough fun of my vehicles. Once I'm done and they feel even better about their car, I tear it apart too. Then I ask them if they enjoyed the 5 minutes of hatred and negativity we just experienced together.

tomb

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 bighorn-cherry red
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I personaly run other trucks in circles with my ram!! all their heads spin when this truck is at an intersection no bull!!! :)View attachment 192679 View attachment 192680
I dont doubt that--there is alot to take in on your RAM-The lights in the hood are something I have never seen-do they work on signals or driving lights only. Someone caught the bug on accessories.

tomb

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 bighorn-cherry red
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I personaly run other trucks in circles with my ram!! all their heads spin when this truck is at an intersection no bull!!! :)View attachment 192679 View attachment 192680
Some may say that you overdid your truck-but its YOUR baby and you made it yours and I applaud you for that! Besides I really like it and I can imagine that you have had a hell of alot of fun doing it and thats what matters. Bravo Bennyroc!!!

DSC00560.JPG

tomb

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 bighorn-cherry red
Engine
5.7 HEMI
If I was that Chevy guy, I'd be going to jail that night! That was NOT cool.
I agree-It was funny for a second but when he started dragging him all through the parking lot and over curbs, it wasnt cool anymore and he deserves to be **** on for that!!

OCDTech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Because people are hateful.

I usually make fun of people for not making enough fun of my vehicles. Once I'm done and they feel even better about their car, I tear it apart too. Then I ask them if they enjoyed the 5 minutes of hatred and negativity we just experienced together.

Your the patient type, figure out creative ways to get at people, Me too, its fun, like a game, bet i can get under your skin before you get under mine. HA, I spend my lunch breaks sometimes, doing this to telemarketers. Let them talk for twenty minutes thinking theyre going to sell me a warranty, then i tell them the bad news. I save some other good person the hassle, because i just wasted that much of this guys time. The get really mad when you do that. I tell them why don't you get a real job.

Bennyrok

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Some may say that you overdid your truck-but its YOUR baby and you made it yours and I applaud you for that! Besides I really like it and I can imagine that you have had a hell of alot of fun doing it and thats what matters. Bravo Bennyroc!!!

View attachment 192850
Thank you Tomb!! That's quite a good lookin piece of RAM equipment your driving around in!!! very sharp. Besides crystal blue? that's my second favorite color, I had my 70 dodge Challenger painted that color. Keep up the good work!! here's a few pics of the interior.seats2.jpg seats1.jpg seats.jpg

Bennyrok

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
I dont doubt that--there is alot to take in on your RAM-The lights in the hood are something I have never seen-do they work on signals or driving lights only. Someone caught the bug on accessories.
they are parking and signal lights, every RAM owner has to take a second look when I pass by with these on, I saw it somewhere on the internet on a custom ram their were only four fixed red lights on each side. I did six, and I can change there color. the directionals are also sequential, the tow-haul mirrors also blink as well as stay lit. After all that I just had to install the cab lights seeing that 1500 don't come with them, the whole truck inside and out are all LED,s Couldn't help myself. Got hit head on some 30 years ago.....wasn't good!! So now I want you to see me comin. Thanks again for the compliment! As I said your truck also look great well taken care of. I love seeing that. :)

tomb

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 bighorn-cherry red
Engine
5.7 HEMI
they are parking and signal lights, every RAM owner has to take a second look when I pass by with these on, I saw it somewhere on the internet on a custom ram their were only four fixed red lights on each side. I did six, and I can change there color. the directionals are also sequential, the tow-haul mirrors also blink as well as stay lit. After all that I just had to install the cab lights seeing that 1500 don't come with them, the whole truck inside and out are all LED,s Couldn't help myself. Got hit head on some 30 years ago.....wasn't good!! So now I want you to see me comin. Thanks again for the compliment! As I said your truck also look great well taken care of. I love seeing that. :)
Those seats really top it all off- and there is so much to see on the inside as well. Thats obviously not a 2014 as it says in the sidebar-as you have the huge center led screen-what year is it and if you care to reveal how much $ you put into your baby {or keep that to yourself} incase a wife/or ex is reading.LOL I think it is worthy of a RAM magazine layout. Infact there are so many nice ones on this forum alone that there should be a nice glossy RAM magazine for us to all drool over!!

Bennyrok

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Those seats really top it all off- and there is so much to see on the inside as well. Thats obviously not a 2014 as it says in the sidebar-as you have the huge center led screen-what year is it and if you care to reveal how much $ you put into your baby {or keep that to yourself} incase a wife/or ex is reading.LOL I think it is worthy of a RAM magazine layout. Infact there are so many nice ones on this forum alone that there should be a nice glossy RAM magazine for us to all drool over!!
Thanks again Tomb!! it's a 2014 RAM Bighorn, I've been working on it for the past 5 years. I changed everything in the dash including putting in a tesler style head unit. All those little amenities took me forever to ever so slowly over time put in.
The truck cost $42000.00 with tax and I've got $9000.00 into it, ill be paying for it till I'm dead. BUT" the thrill of driving it around is priceless!!!! I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. It took me 30 years to be able to come up with another truck after my last wreck, I swore to myself this one would be memorable on a middle class income. It's sitting on a 4" superlift kit with 37 x 12.5 x 20" KANATI mud hog tires, with a full magnaflow exhaust and 5" black tips. To tell ya the truth? I've modded over mods. Here are a couple of pics of when I bought it.old truck 1.JPG old truck.jpg Like I said!! five years worth of mods...…. :)

tomb

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 bighorn-cherry red
Engine
5.7 HEMI
you sure wouldnt know that is the same truck-- the before and after is inspiring-- at $9,000 you must have done alot yourself or had some handy friends. The parts alone seem to add up pretty quick just in my head. Congrats and I sure hope that this one doesnt get into a wreck. CHEERS BRO!!!

w6pea

U.S.Marine Corps Veteran
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 2500 "Laramie" 4x2 CC/LB SRW 6.7L CTD Leer 122 Campershell
Engine
6.7L IL6 Cummins Turbo Diesel
Just bought a 2016 ram and I love it. My dad owned won and I loved it too. But ever since I bought it 3 days ago all the guys at work have been giving me **** about it. Why do people have such a negative opinion of them?

Jealousy.....

'...ask me in 10 years, when you're on your third truck and I'm still driving this bad boy. '

I think that will be my answer.

First Congrats on you new to you RAM. Second WELCOME to the group ! You will have many good year with it !

LOL Yea I got the same crap at work as well LOL Mostly was in fun ! But as mentioned there was transmission issues a way back ! BUT in Bangor Me. area you see a TON of RAM's Driving around so I would say a lot of people like us love them !!!

FYI FORD Spelled backwards DROF = Driver Returned On Foot

Lol, they love talking **** to make themselves feel better about their overpriced pride..

I got a bunch of crap from three of my friends gave them my salesman business card 2 of them got smart and bought new Rams. One is still driving his leased Chevrolet and according to him he's paying $600 a month. I asked him if he bends over and backs into his car dealership service area.