Will this lift and tire combo look good?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stickherbush

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I am getting ready to purchase a 19 bighorn lone star edition and was hoping to make a little more aggressive stance without completely killing the fuel mileage as I drive a lot. This will be a daily driver as well as hunting and fishing vehicle so I find myself in snow and mud all the time.
I am a HUGE fan of Goodyear Dura tracks. I have them on my truck now and doubt I will ever own a different tire if I can keep from it. The problem is they’re not made in a lot of sizes.
I would definitely put new Dura tracks on my ram within the first month or so. As well as custom rims. My question is how do you guys think this truck wouldn’t sit and look with the....
2 inch Mopar lift with the 285 60 20 duratracs?
Does the 2 inch lift give me enough clearance for these tires? Or do I have to go all the way up to the 3 1/2 inch ready lift? I absolutely don’t want any rubbing issues. However I’m getting old and don’t want to put any taller of a lift on the truck than I absolutely have to. LOL
Thanks in advance for the help.