2009-2012 AlfaODB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GunsNGuitars

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hi I have a 2012 RAM 1500 and was looking to buy the things to use AlfaODB to change some parameters on my BCM but I haven’t found anybody that has done it on a 09-12 I only see people with 13+ using it. Is 2012 compatible or am I just going to waste my money?

Thanks

smoothee

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

While you can't do as much, there's still plenty you can. What exactly are you wanting to do?

OP
OP
G

GunsNGuitars

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi

While you can't do as much, there's still plenty you can. What exactly are you wanting to do?
I would like to switch my drl off and be able to program keys

smoothee

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Drls no problem and key programming shouldn't be either, I think you need to get your 4 digit PIN from the dealer or from another app in order to program the keys but don't quote me on that. On my '11 I've changed my drls, enabled fogs to stay on with highs, and have used it plenty for troubleshooting so well worth the price imo

OP
OP
G

GunsNGuitars

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Drls no problem and key programming shouldn't be either, I think you need to get your 4 digit PIN from the dealer or from another app in order to program the keys but don't quote me on that. On my '11 I've changed my drls, enabled fogs to stay on with highs, and have used it plenty for troubleshooting so well worth the price imo
Okay thanks, that makes me feel better about getting it then!

metalchewy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 TRX4
Engine
4.7L
.... I think you need to get your 4 digit PIN from the dealer or from another app in order to program the keys

Alfaobd for android pulled my pin on my 2010 as well, without having to use pin puller, or talk to a dealer.

Its At the bottom of the radio frequency hub settings.

calidavidg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
What about using Alfaobd to do a milage correction if I get a different evic. I have the basic cluster on my 2011. I found a nicer cluster off a 2012 but mileage is different....

da_garr99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Hey sorry I know it's a old thread sorry, I bought some LED oem factory tail lights and was wondering if I can change it in alfaobd to stop the hyperflashing and rear turn signal message. 2009 ram 1500