2013 Ram 1500 Problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ev2013Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey all,
I am struggling with my truck.
I started getting ECS errors, changed throttle body, and waiting for a new pedal sensor. But I added new tires and now I have traction control light coming on under acceleration with no slipping, anyone had an issue like this and might be able to suggest a starting point.

Also, would a bad app sensor going bad cause it to bog down. I put in the BBK 90mm throttle body and it doesn’t want to go. If I mash it the traction control light comes on, and it even acts like it has a miss.
Appreciate any thoughts

TheEnder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8
Hey all,
I am struggling with my truck.
I started getting ECS errors, changed throttle body, and waiting for a new pedal sensor. But I added new tires and now I have traction control light coming on under acceleration with no slipping, anyone had an issue like this and might be able to suggest a starting point.

Also, would a bad app sensor going bad cause it to bog down. I put in the BBK 90mm throttle body and it doesn’t want to go. If I mash it the traction control light comes on, and it even acts like it has a miss.
Appreciate any thoughts

What’s your engine and your transmission?

Sent from my Blue Onyx RAM 1500

Tach_tech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
What codes are being set?

OP
OP
Ev2013Hemi

Ev2013Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
P2127
After I replaced the throttle body, I cleaned and secured the connection to the pedal.
I have not gotten the code again, but still have all the symptoms.

the traction control light is new, as well. but the OBDII isn’t showing any currently.

jabartram

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
When i installed my new tires i got the trac light on the highway under acceleration, it stopped happening after i took a 300 mile trip and broke in the tires.

burner71

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
When I added an oversized ported throttle body I had issues for 2 days of the car going into limp mode. I would shut it off, turn the key on and press the pedal full 3 times and it would run again for awhile. After 2 days it never did it again.