2019 Official Price Thread??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iLLeStEyECoN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Hell yeah I understand your logic completely. I would have done the same thing in that situation.When I bought my current Ram I had no vehicle at all as I had the itch for a Charger(or so I thought) and long story short there is no replacement for a pickup truck when you haven't owned anything else since GOD knows when so I ended up back in a truck again three days later. I just can't believe the prices of these new Rams is all. Do they think they're Ford or something?

Lol these trucks are better than Ford’s offerings in my opinion. I think it’s more worth the monthly cost than my Charger was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tidefan1967

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I agree about the Fords. No way in hell Im going to pay top dollar for the newest thing out there and it look like yesterday’s model two years later.

fredwalters

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Ram Limited
Engine
5.7 hemi with E torque
Just spoke with my dealer. The Express LINE of the Ram is not eliminated, just not out yet!

Ramit355

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram Laramie Sport 4WD
Engine
So you’re telling me you can’t get all those things you mentioned in a used truck? You have to buy a 65000 dollar truck because a similar used truck the same size isn’t good enough for your family? I have a lifetime warranty with my used truck and it’s more than enough room for my growing family, and even at 6 years there is more than enough technological advances or at least I can add them at little expense of justify spending 65,000. You’re just trying to justify your spending 65000 for the shiny new toy. Whatever, it is your money. I just don’t get it.

You can drive used, farted, soiled ,dinged ,banged,rebuilt,by all others much cheaper and if your happy with that and have your money you think you saved great for you Sir. Other here like none of the above and willing to pay for it! Its great to have what you want!

Ravjay12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You can drive used, farted, soiled ,dinged ,banged,rebuilt,by all others much cheaper and if your happy with that and have your money you think you saved great for you Sir. Other here like none of the above and willing to pay for it! Its great to have what you want!
Mine was none of those when I bought it so you really have no say. I still believe you overpaid.

Ramit355

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Mine was none of those when I bought it so you really have no say. I still believe you overpaid.

Its only in your thought process which is not the thought process for others. If your happy with it and they are happy with it all good.

Ravjay12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Its only in your thought process which is not the thought process for others. If your happy with it and they are happy with it all good.
The fact that you’re getting “rebates” and “discounts” is proof people overpaid. It’s just a sales gimmick to buy their product. But like I’ve said before it’s your money. Just don’t try and prove what you’re getting justifies a 65k price tag.

iLLeStEyECoN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
The fact that you’re getting “rebates” and “discounts” is proof people overpaid. It’s just a sales gimmick to buy their product. But like I’ve said before it’s your money. Just don’t try and prove what you’re getting justifies a 65k price tag.

I’m not sure why you have this absurd belief you can speak on behalf of everyone as to why they spend their money. You keep harping on people “intentionally” and “unnecessarily” overpaying. Just accept that you’re wrong and it’s okay for people to disagree. Move on.

Blotterhead

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
In this thread:

2c18c7c0550ba17631f32bab8d85012f.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Ravjay12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I’m not sure why you have this absurd belief you can speak on behalf of everyone as to why they spend their money. You keep harping on people “intentionally” and “unnecessarily” overpaying. Just accept that you’re wrong and it’s okay for people to disagree. Move on.

I’m not harping on anyone. I believe people are overpaying. If I didn’t I would be on the bandwagon as well. I obviously don’t speak for everyone if you disagree. I’m ok if you or everyone else disagrees with me, but it won’t change my opinion. If I’m wrong, prove me wrong. If you can’t, accept it and move on.

Ramit355

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Look buddy this thread is about folks wanting to learn information about wanting buy or has bought a 19 Ram. Myself, I like hearing about the 19 Rams, its a new generation of Rams. I personally have not bought a 19 yet I'm still in a 14 I bought New ,so your response to me never fit at all. So take your Negative Views and play it on another thread titles " why you like USED trucks" where some may give a rats ***, but here it perfectly clear no one is interested. Geez!

Ramit355

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I’m not harping on anyone. I believe people are overpaying. If I didn’t I would be on the bandwagon as well. I obviously don’t speak for everyone if you disagree. I’m ok if you or everyone else disagrees with me, but it won’t change my opinion. If I’m wrong, prove me wrong. If you can’t, accept it and move on.

Yea you are,your becoming a PITA!

Ryelinek

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7

Every time I take my 2019 through a car wash and not have to worry about getting out and removing the radio antenna I will think about how great this is. Then I will ponder how you will have to wait at least 5+ more years until you can experience the same joy because you can then justify buying that same truck.

Sometimes it’s the little things in life that bring the most happiness. One of MANY reasons I can’t wait for my 2019.

iLLeStEyECoN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
07ff531e6d311d34182ac9a68e7a1dff.jpg

1d3073ddd13d6ec9d7b3dfb92e080b41.jpg

These two posts illustrate my issue with you. I don’t care about your opinion on buying used. It’s a smart choice. But most importantly, it’s your choice. My issue is that you insulted all new truck buyers and then stuck to your arrogant idea that you speak on behalf of all of them.

Ravjay12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Look buddy this thread is about folks wanting to learn information about wanting buy or has bought a 19 Ram. Myself, I like hearing about the 19 Rams, its a new generation of Rams. I personally have not bought a 19 yet I'm still in a 14 I bought New ,so your response to me never fit at all. So take your Negative Views and play it on another thread titles " why you like USED trucks" where some may give a rats ***, but here it perfectly clear no one is interested. Geez!
No, this is a price thread not to learn about the 19. I expressed my opinion on the price and now you’re ripping me for it. A new car will lose approximately 20 percent of its value in the first year and 15 percent each year after that until, after 10 years, it's worth around 10 percent of what it originally cost. Isn’t it better to get a car when it’s 50 percent off? I know I would. But I’ve said not everyone thinks like that. That’s all I’m saying. I’m merely expressing that. People pay stupid prices for stupid things and trucks are no exception.

Ravjay12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
07ff531e6d311d34182ac9a68e7a1dff.jpg

1d3073ddd13d6ec9d7b3dfb92e080b41.jpg

These two posts illustrate my issue with you. I don’t care about your opinion on buying used. It’s a smart choice. But most importantly, it’s your choice. My issue is that you insulted all new truck buyers and then stuck to your arrogant idea that you speak on behalf of all of them.

I don’t see an issue at all. You either agree or don’t. It’s that simple.

iLLeStEyECoN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
No, this is a price thread not to learn about the 19. I expressed my opinion on the price and now you’re ripping me for it. A new car will lose approximately 20 percent of its value in the first year and 15 percent each year after that until, after 10 years, it's worth around 10 percent of what it originally cost. Isn’t it better to get a car when it’s 50 percent off? I know I would. But I’ve said not everyone thinks like that. That’s all I’m saying. I’m merely expressing that. People pay stupid prices for stupid things and trucks are no exception.

These figures do not apply to trucks and large utility vehicles. I work in bankruptcy. It’s actually my field of expertise. For the most parts, trucks and utility vehicles retain a large percentage of their value, often derailing a client’s bankruptcy case.

But yes, this was a thread on learning of the price and experiences of new 19 buyers, not for you to tell us about your preference of buying a 2012 (which I happen to like yours).

iLLeStEyECoN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I don’t see an issue at all. You either agree or don’t. It’s that simple.

No, I don’t. You are not the authority on all things and why people do them. There is nothing to agree. You’re wrong. All people don’t buy trucks for the simple idea of throwing away money. That is not their motivation. I don’t see how you can even imply it is.

iLLeStEyECoN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
This thread went off the rails...

Started at post 11 with someone calling us crazy and he hasn’t gone away since. So here we are, having to defend why we buy what we what with our own money.