2021 75th Anniversary PW Ordered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Airmousam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
The Anvil color itself is great, but it clashes with the light brown longhorn seats IMO. There is a reason they played with the lighting to make those seats a deep cholate brown in the 75A ads.
9Cfrqoq.png

New PW grill is ugly too?

Airmousam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I think the brown seats clash with Anvil too. Wouldn’t stop me from buying one though.
Can't disagree with you, everyone has different tastes...will need to see one live, but I think the colors work well from what I've seen....what I dont think happened was FCA tweaking lighting to make it look better

BowerPower

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Change is good..the brown is killer and different and longhorn premium...the 75a package screams way above a regular power wagon...imo

I couldn't agree more. The 75a touches are the icing on the cake for the power wagon. It always saddened me that the power wagon only got black interior and no center console. I will miss the floor shifter dearly but the new button layout is cool and unique. I'm still curious on how the brown seats look. Every video and picture I see of them looks a different color. Also the addition of off road pages this year on all power wagons (maybe a bit gimmicky) is a great thing.

Robert fletcher

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I couldn't agree more. The 75a touches are the icing on the cake for the power wagon. It always saddened me that the power wagon only got black interior and no center console. I will miss the floor shifter dearly but the new button layout is cool and unique. I'm still curious on how the brown seats look. Every video and picture I see of them looks a different color. Also the addition of off road pages this year on all power wagons (maybe a bit gimmicky) is a great thing.
23396.jpeg 23402.jpeg the brown does look different! This is my truck. Picking up tomorrow!

dingo5

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
View attachment 239928 View attachment 239929 the brown does look different! This is my truck. Picking up tomorrow!

Can you tell from your photos whether yours is monotone? It's confusing how 75A are showing up as both monotone and two tone in basically every color. Most the pics online appear to be monotone, but that's only a few dozen trucks compared to the apparently 500 they've already built.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Can you tell from your photos whether yours is monotone? It's confusing how 75A are showing up as both monotone and two tone in basically every color. Most the pics online appear to be monotone, but that's only a few dozen trucks compared to the apparently 500 they've already built.

Thats because the lower black paint is an option on the 75th...they can be ordered either way. Same with the decal delete.

Robert fletcher

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thats because the lower black paint is an option on the 75th...they can be ordered either way. Same with the decal delete.
Exactly. Ironically they give you no credit for deleting either. I ordered mine with two tone and decals.i think they should credit you 500$ if you don't want two tone, and some for decals as well. ..

Stooge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My orange one is two tone. I like the black stripe on the bottom. Some don’t.

Robert fletcher

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Update! The brown is dark and rich! The sliders are just fine unless.your and old man. The silver trim rings at least on molten orange look just fine actually.. on my way home and in love..the orange in person is absolutely gorgeous..has a pearl and screams Molten..pictures won't show the true color! Added 35s and oem mudflaps..heading to.decal guy and deciding on the trim rings..IMG_20210305_130747960_HDR.jpg

Gamedog

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
392 c.i.
Update! The brown is dark and rich! The sliders are just fine unless.your and old man. The silver trim rings at least on molten orange look just fine actually.. on my way home and in love..the orange in person is absolutely gorgeous..has a pearl and screams Molten..pictures won't show the true color! Added 35s and oem mudflaps..heading to.decal guy and deciding on the trim rings..View attachment 240051
Sweet!

Congrats!