2021 rebel 1500 eco diesel lift kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kjmal2113

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Ive went to many shops to lift my 2021 ram rebel 1500 eco diesel and am being told nobody makes a 6” lift kit for my model all places have said because its diesel. I don’t have air ride either.. i find this hard to believe. Emailed BDS lifts directly and they confirmed it also. any input would help?

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
It's sorta odd as the EcoDiesel powertrain is only about 150 lbs more than a Hemi. I wonder if @Quick_Shifter can shed some light on this subject.

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Ive went to many shops to lift my 2021 ram rebel 1500 eco diesel and am being told nobody makes a 6” lift kit for my model all places have said because its diesel. I don’t have air ride either.. i find this hard to believe. Emailed BDS lifts directly and they confirmed it also. any input would help?
They originally advertised they would work on the diesels then they retracted due to excessive drive line vibrations and issues with the front driveshaft I think. I’ll look it up to refresh my memory what exactly the issues were.

It’s not a weight thing like struts and coil springs issues

Quick_Shifter

Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
@Kjmal2113 the work around is to do an Adams driveshafts front drive shaft for the 4th gen rams the front driveshaft was failing prematurely with the original lifts so all manufacturers are stating they do not work. I have not had my hands on a 21 Rebel diesel to confirm but that is where I would start reading.
If you want to email bds back ask them why it does not fit

OP
OP
Kjmal2113

Kjmal2113

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
@Quick_Shifter reply from BDS
"we do have kits for the 21 rebel with and without air ride, the problem with the diesel version is front driveshaft clearance issues. you would have to have a custom front driveshaft made. because BDS prides itself in building complete kits, we classify this a no fit because we can't include driveshafts in our kits"

Quick_Shifter

Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
@Quick_Shifter reply from BDS
"we do have kits for the 21 rebel with and without air ride, the problem with the diesel version is front driveshaft clearance issues. you would have to have a custom front driveshaft made. because BDS prides itself in building complete kits, we classify this a no fit because we can't include driveshafts in our kits"
Perfect so it is exactly like the 4th gen
Reach out to @Nick@GotExhaust and he can set you up with everything lift and a Adams driveshaft.