2023 Ram 1500 Orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rodp84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 etorque
Im glad to see some movement for everyone that ordered trucks... I was worried for a minute and im still skeptical about when we will get our trucks in.

MoPard

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2500
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Ordered a Laramie with everything available packages, air suspension etc. You can build 2023 Ram 1500 online now and noticed Level B no heated second row seat, no under seat storage, changed interior trim color on night edition from dark gray/brown to bright silver, no 12 in cluster, paying extra for tow hitch on A TRUCK common Stelantis. $5000 more base price then 2022 model and less equipment ? I am considering to cancel my order and keep 2022 Laramie.
I would cancel if I were you.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
sure, cancel & make some one else very happy
It will be sold before the Prep Crew is finished washing it.

By the way, this coming Friday, everyone is going home until January 2nd

Just hope that they don't have blurred minds when they return

Gary Dietz

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I ordered my Limited in Patriot Blue on 11/21 and just got notification that it’s scheduled for production on 12/15. It gives no production date nor estimated delivery dates so really not sure how long that all takes….
I ordered my Patriot Blue Limited August 24 and also got my D1 notice on 12-15, do they do models by batches or maybe colors ? They certainly are not scheduled by order date.

Gary Dietz

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I downloaded the Owner's manual last nite so at can read about my new truck even though I have no idea when it will arrive.

Grahamcracker62

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Anyone know if the big horns with the level 2 equipment group will have the digital cluster? I read somewhere that’s it’s going to be available on the big horns. Not sure though because I had to spec a 22 and order a 23

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
The robot paint guns hold many different colors of paint
So it can't be paint that is holding things up.

Although it is not in the news as much, those micro processors still are not available.

things have not changed much since
ram-joins-truck-rivals-will-hold-unfinished-pickups-until-chip-shortage-ends

I guess Fish & Game is having issues too

griff123

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Have you noticed they the price for the elite package stayed the same as the tenth edition package from last year but has less options in it.

Shiggy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ordered a 2023 Laramie but how do I tell if my truck will have a digital cluster or analog cluster? The build sheet states cluster 7” TFT color display but I thought I read somewhere the digital cluster is 12”.

1671912913391.png

Shiggy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You will have the old cluster, 12" cluster from Rebel and up.
Bummer. I got excited for the digital cluster since I got Laramie Level B but was wondering why it wasn’t labeled as “2” in the option. I guess it makes sense since it doesn’t include the digital cluster. I didn’t think the chip shortage still affected things.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
The Chips are not built in garages any more

Look at it this way, every microprocessor that comes off the assembly line already has a buyer, ie: smart phones, Tvs, etc.
So until more Laboratories for building microprocessors are constructed, there will continue to be a shortage.

Now unless Stellantis is a major stock holder in one of the new Laboratories, that new chip manufacturer can sell to anyone & phone & all the new fancy toys, are willing to pay top dollar for a more advanced chip than what vehicles use.
Automotive Chips are actually quite simple, compared to the chips in phones, CNC machines, etc.

So chip companies are losing money when the construct a simple automotive chip

CanRebel

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
The Chips are not built in garages any more

Look at it this way, every microprocessor that comes off the assembly line already has a buyer, ie: smart phones, Tvs, etc.
So until more Laboratories for building microprocessors are constructed, there will continue to be a shortage.

Now unless Stellantis is a major stock holder in one of the new Laboratories, that new chip manufacturer can sell to anyone & phone & all the new fancy toys, are willing to pay top dollar for a more advanced chip than what vehicles use.
Automotive Chips are actually quite simple, compared to the chips in phones, CNC machines, etc.

So chip companies are losing money when the construct a simple automotive chip
I'm going to guess you first comment was/is a joke? cause they never were.

Last comment is very funny as well...Not even close to being correct.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel