A/C TSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RainDesert

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thats great news! I'm happy for you. Did your truck previously struggle to keep warm air out of the vents all the time?

Sandevino

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7 eTorque
Thats great news! I'm happy for you. Did your truck previously struggle to keep warm air out of the vents all the time?

Yes it did. My vents would range from 59-64* on max cool.

RainDesert

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yes it did. My vents would range from 59-64* on max cool.
When you say max cool, you mean no ac? Mine blew warm air on cool days, with vent at coolest setting, with no AC on. Thx

Sandevino

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7 eTorque
When you say max cool, you mean no ac? Mine blew warm air on cool days, with vent at coolest setting, with no AC on. Thx

Sorry, showing my age. When the A/C is on, set to the coldest setting, fan on high and recirculating air. It would never get cold.

RainDesert

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Sorry, showing my age. When the A/C is on, set to the coldest setting, fan on high and recirculating air. It would never get cold.
Thank you for clarification. My dealer did recharge mine but it did not do the trick. So for my previous 2019 I would think the full TSB would be the remedy. At least I feel confident about a working AC if I order a new Ram again.