ACC/FCW Alert

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Npd9769

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
I have a 2019 Cummins Laramie Longhorn and I started receiving the pictured alert. After the first alert I cleaned the windshield and I continued to receive the alert about once every 15-20 minutes. I took it to a dealer today to have the recalls taken care of and I asked to have this issue looked at and the technician admitted he had no idea and it’s not throwing any codes. He said he would research it this week and I will take it back this coming 22184BC5-7554-4EEC-8A68-3063E7367CF7.jpeg Monday. Has anyone else had this issue and if so what is the fix?

RamCares

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
I have a 2019 Cummins Laramie Longhorn and I started receiving the pictured alert. After the first alert I cleaned the windshield and I continued to receive the alert about once every 15-20 minutes. I took it to a dealer today to have the recalls taken care of and I asked to have this issue looked at and the technician admitted he had no idea and it’s not throwing any codes. He said he would research it this week and I will take it back this coming View attachment 199385 Monday. Has anyone else had this issue and if so what is the fix?

That certainly sounds frustrating, Npd9769. Keep us updated on what your dealer finds and if you need any assistance, send us a private message.

Kate
RamCares

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I had this happen on one of my other vehicles before. Turned out there was a thin layer of RainEx and that was causing the alert. I’m like how sensitive is this thing if a fluid can cause a disruption.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Billet Bee

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7 HOHD
I had this pop up on me today. Went off after a few seconds. I chalked it up to driving through a Texas ice storm and the front bumper sensors being iced up and the windshield being salted over, or kitty litter, whatever they use here