AlfaOBD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Parker675

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I've tried the current version and the one you're using. Working with the dev now. Sent him a few debug logs.

slag009

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey guys.... Anybody else have trouble with a 2013 evic? I know they are slightly different then 2014 and up.
I would send debug file sir.

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk
It was hit or miss for me. I have two 2013 evic clusters and one would not change either of the hours but did not try the milage. The other one allowed me to change the milage and the total hours but not the idle.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

1500ram12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Cummins
Someone with a 2017 truck and cluster can't program his either

2018 2500 6.4L Tradesman

Last edited:

Parker675

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
It was hit or miss for me. I have two 2013 evic clusters and one would not change either of the hours but did not try the milage. The other one allowed me to change the milage and the total hours but not the idle.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Mileage went through first time for me. Said failed but still went in. None of the hours are changing though no matter what I try.

Lawsuit11

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Mileage went through first time for me. Said failed but still went in. None of the hours are changing though no matter what I try.

I have a 17 cluster in my 18 and programmed it perfectly fine with Version 2.1.7.1 mileage. Hours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Parker675

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I have a 17 cluster in my 18 and programmed it perfectly fine with Version 2.1.7.1 mileage. Hours

Found your post with the old apk but it just downloads as files wont install as an app.

Lawsuit11

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Found your post with the old apk but it just downloads as files wont install as an app.

Yeah you have to open the file up in your file manager to get it to download on an android cause it’s an APK

Killerb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Ram 2500
Did get a failure on app when adjusting total engine Life however everything went through fine.

Not exactly sure on yr of cluster just know it works in my 18' Ram without an issue.. yet.
2.1.7.4 app version

twizt3dkitty

Reaction score
I tried doing a search through the post but couldnt find the specific information. I have a canadian 2018, but live in us. Long story, bought it imported undisclosed. I'm having issues with sirius in that the travel link constantly shows unsubscribed on the radio, but subscribed on my sirius account. Sirius is basically no help, all they do is send refreshes that do nothing. They think the issue may be my account with them is us based, but the radio esn comes up canadian. (UAQ obviously) I'm wondering if the problem is possibly that the travel link is not enabled in the bcm. I think I read that is a possibility. Does anyone have any advice for me? If I need to buy alfa so be it, but as I would also need a security harness and an obd mx, this is alot of money to just see if this is it. I'm hoping there may be an alternative. My local dealer is useless, they hate me because the truck is canadian.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I tried doing a search through the post but couldnt find the specific information. I have a canadian 2018, but live in us. Long story, bought it imported undisclosed. I'm having issues with sirius in that the travel link constantly shows unsubscribed on the radio, but subscribed on my sirius account. Sirius is basically no help, all they do is send refreshes that do nothing. They think the issue may be my account with them is us based, but the radio esn comes up canadian. (UAQ obviously) I'm wondering if the problem is possibly that the travel link is not enabled in the bcm. I think I read that is a possibility. Does anyone have any advice for me? If I need to buy alfa so be it, but as I would also need a security harness and an obd mx, this is alot of money to just see if this is it. I'm hoping there may be an alternative. My local dealer is useless, they hate me because the truck is canadian.

There is a setting in Alfa regarding Travel Link (ECUConfig 3 - SDAR Travel Link Present)

I dont know what (if any) difference it makes, but there is definitely one in there.

Lawsuit11

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7

If you have the Sirus travel link option in the actual menu for your radio it’s enabled. Should say Sirus travel link. Where you can view weather sports etc. Not the one for the Sirus radio. If you need to enable it you will need to use AlfaOBD