Best Mods for Under $100

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4xdad

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 powerwagon
Engine
in canada test your mettle go in the bush with a can of bear spray to fight off a bear or low life but if you spray person you could be charged with aggravated assault wtf

sandawilliams

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
in canada test your mettle go in the bush with a can of bear spray to fight off a bear or low life but if you spray person you could be charged with aggravated assault wtf

Yep. What sense does it make to allow the large cans of bear spray into Canada but not the small cans that women use for protection? When I cross the border they always ask me if I have pepper spray. I show them the can labeled for bears. They always ask why I carry it and I tell them for protection against bears. Their response is 'right answer' and off I go.

4xdad

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 powerwagon
Engine
yeah its not to illegal have it its just illegal to use it on humans but if I'm going you with it you prabably deserve it and the law is the least of my concerns.no f--ks given for the life of a low life

Addicted2fishing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Yep. What sense does it make to allow the large cans of bear spray into Canada but not the small cans that women use for protection? When I cross the border they always ask me if I have pepper spray. I show them the can labeled for bears. They always ask why I carry it and I tell them for protection against bears. Their response is 'right answer' and off I go.

I love crossing the border in Buffalo.

Officer- why are you entering the US?

Me- I want wings for lunch and I’m going shopping.

Officer- move along sir.

I never lie to them ever and I think they can see I’m being honest lol.

Coming back to Canada.

Officer- why were you in the US of Eh?

Me- Wings, shopping and beer.

Officer- have a nice day. Move along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Different Drummer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar V6
yeah its not to illegal have it its just illegal to use it on humans but if I'm going you with it you prabably deserve it and the law is the least of my concerns.no f--ks given for the life of a low life
I am in and out of Canada quite a bit. In fact I own property in NL.
About 10 years ago on a trip to Alaska with a Motorhome, knowing I would be in and out of Canada numerous times I left my sidearm at home and brought a Pump action shotgun with me. While jumping through the hoops ( And paying money ) at the Canadian border to get a Authorization to transport permit, the Canadian Border Services officers reminded me that I was not authorized to use the weapon for personal protection. ( Protection from other **** sapiens ) I acknowledged. A few minutes later he and she reminded me again. And again I acknowledged. Then as I was finishing the paperwork they again asked me a third time if I understood the restrictions on my use of the shotgun while in Canada. I was getting a bit tired of the this routine. I replied,
" yes officer, I fully understand that if someone breaks into my motorhome at 3AM and tries to do bodily harm to me or my loved ones I must let them murder us and not use my shotgun to defend ourselves"!
At that point my border crossing time became extended by about an hour.

sandawilliams

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
My last trip to Alaska required me to be in and out of the U.S. multiple times. First crossing I paid the 25.00 fee for carrying my 35 remington bear rifle. I kept it in the TT for the Entire time. Everytime I crossed back into Canada I would tell them I had the gun and here is the permit. The last crossing into Canada I told them the same thing and the agent asked me if it was loaded. "of course its loaded". After his rant and rave he agreed to let me pull over and unload it. What the hell is a gun good for if its not loaded? Gun was never in my immediate possession when moving. Thought I was going to jail.

4xdad

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 powerwagon
Engine
good thing everyone Canada is nice eh kept for the bears and criminals and I can deal with bears without a gun they're ******* make noise and throw rocks they run away

4xdad

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 powerwagon
Engine
if your a lowlife coming to do me or mine harm anything is a weapon and like I said nfg for the life of a lowlife

Octane

Reaction score
I dont know that I've ever done an under $100 mod. Usually all my money goes to buying the truck.

Last edited:

Throwin Plugs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Forgot to mention the light strips have really good adhesive tape that sticks really well to the seat fabricView attachment 243034

I like this a lot. I have red LED's in my cab currently (helps keep night vision in check when out fishing and gearing up) but the floor is very dark from shadows. This would definitely help. Thanks for the idea!

NCRaineman

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Put a full set of Weathertech rain guards on my extended cab last week, took about 30 minutes. Definitely the best $100 I've ever spent on a "mod".

Addicted2fishing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I am in and out of Canada quite a bit. In fact I own property in NL.
About 10 years ago on a trip to Alaska with a Motorhome, knowing I would be in and out of Canada numerous times I left my sidearm at home and brought a Pump action shotgun with me. While jumping through the hoops ( And paying money ) at the Canadian border to get a Authorization to transport permit, the Canadian Border Services officers reminded me that I was not authorized to use the weapon for personal protection. ( Protection from other **** sapiens ) I acknowledged. A few minutes later he and she reminded me again. And again I acknowledged. Then as I was finishing the paperwork they again asked me a third time if I understood the restrictions on my use of the shotgun while in Canada. I was getting a bit tired of the this routine. I replied,
" yes officer, I fully understand that if someone breaks into my motorhome at 3AM and tries to do bodily harm to me or my loved ones I must let them murder us and not use my shotgun to defend ourselves"!
At that point my border crossing time became extended by about an hour.

*****. This made me laugh ha ha ha. Did they really hold you up???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orca