Build Sheet Vs. Windows Sticker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

msedly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Make sure all letters in your VIN are uppercase.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

That worked. I'm a doofus...

I filled it in one time with lower case and then it auto filled the other times I went back to the site to check it again. Didn't even think much of it.

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That worked. I'm a doofus...

I filled it in one time with lower case and then it auto filled the other times I went back to the site to check it again. Didn't even think much of it.

Yeah its just poor website coding :) Its not hard to just do a "ToUpper" on the input value before processing it.

Highroller62

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ahh, others with the windows sticker doesn't match the build sheet like mine! At least I'm not the only one m I would bet the build sheet is correct, but that means there's a legal issue, with false representation.

Timsdually

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
Ahh, others with the windows sticker doesn't match the build sheet like mine! At least I'm not the only one m I would bet the build sheet is correct, but that means there's a legal issue, with false representation.

Exactly. I buy a truck based on what it says on the window as to what is included for what price.
If they are selling what's on the window but actually building something else that is "bait and switch". I would go back to the dealer tell them I want the truck they were supposed to be selling me.

kirk w dunn

Reaction score
Ram Year
TBD
Engine
TBD
make sure the window sticker matches your VIN.....if it doesnt you have a case that i would bet cant be debated.....

window is from factory. for sure can be false representation if you signed for a truck that isnt accurate.....never believe a salesman unless it can be validated with proof.....