edge pulsar ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stock2016

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I was thinking about buying an edge pulsar to eliminate the MDS in my 2016, but I'm hear bad things about the product. Does anyone know of any other method besides bypassing the MDS on the steering wheel.

HDHNTER

US AIR FORCE VETERAN OEF - OIF
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Pulsar owner here w/ 17k miles of use. I would buy again BUT I do not use it for disabling MDS. Not a fan of how it goes about doing so, atleast not w/ the Flowmaster Outlaw cat-back, due to the very audible blurp you hear every time MDS kicks in & the Pulsar responds w/ a throttle blip to disable... it got very annoying real quick. That said, w/ the OEM exhaust I never noticed it.
I wouldn't let a few reports of issues sway me from the Pulsar, it works very well & even better when paired w/ the Pedal Commander.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
There is no user option in EVIC or other controls to turn off MDS.

You can use the manual shift mode to keep out of full auto (Tow/Haul mode) or get a programmer to turn it off.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodie1990