First RAM truck - couldn't resist

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Iron_Horse

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey folks,

I recently placed an order for my first truck! I am retired Army, and plan on semi-converting the RAM to an Overland vehicle. I looked at the Gladiator, and GMC, but ultimately went with a Laramie.

I got my VIN a couple days ago, and am planning out some initial journeys.

2019 Blue Streak Laramie crew cab 4x4, ORG, TTG, SAP

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
WELL, welcome to the Forum from Central Texas and good luck on the truck and yer Mods. U did not like the new Gladiator Ram has??? I saw one at dealership last week, but I just prefer a Truck, though I think it would do as well, but alas, not need ne payments, LMAO

OP
OP
Iron_Horse

Iron_Horse

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I do like the Gladiator, but for similar $$, I decided to go with more HP, more room, more towing ability, more Truck. The off-road capability of the Jeep is pretty sweet, but I don't plan on doing any rock climbing.

mboymopar

MOPAR
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 1500 Sport
Engine
345 HEMI
Congratulations on the blue Ram.
And welcome to the site!

Jhuss96

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
My absolute favorite looking 5th gen ram. Awesome truck and welcome to the forum