GY Duratracs vs BFG KO2 for my Rebel... help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigskyroadglide

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, supercharged
I live in Montana an snow gets deep here for about 3 to 5 months a year, depending on weather patterns

I run cooper at3s, and have no issues. Dura tacs were terrible and I don't buy anything BFG.

My thoughts based on lots of snow drive time.

MK82

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 HO Cummins
So I don't have any snow time with the duratracs, I had them on my 17 1500 33x12.50s I loved them, we get a lot of rain down here in Houston and I never had an issue with traction on wet roads unless I got on it good, but that's a whole nother reason all together lol. I chose the duratracs because they had great reviews with wet and icy roads plus a 65k Mile tread life warranty. They werent loud either as many of the AT and MT tires are. Everyone down here runs some sort of nitro grappler... but they don't last as long and don't look as good in my opinion. I've never used the BFGs but a few of the Chevy guys at work swear by them. I'm going back with the duratracs after the tires on my 3500 wear out.

Matt