Is it Right?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alejes02

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Howdy folks! New to the forum, but not Ram. Owned 3 Rams over the years--learned to drive a manual on a Ram with a 3 speed on the column. Great truck, but problems... It was a light duty slant six model. The electronics and mechanicals were bullet proof but the metal was not. The fly wheel broke a tooth, one of the front coil springs broke in two, as did the top driver's door hinge. Both of the latter two actually had bubbles in the metal! Wow. Weird. Fast forward to the nineties. After watching the movie "Tornado," I HAD to have a new-body style Ram. Sadly, the FIRST one I had to lemon law because of persistent transmission problems. The second one had the diff die at 96,000 miles--and, yes, I HAD changed the diff fluid at the recommended interval. SO...it's 2014 and I just purchased a new 2014 Ram Tradesman (I like to use my trucks as TRUCKS). This, AFTER, I swore I'd never own another Ram. I went through 2 Chevy HD's, a Silverado 1500, a Mazda B2000, and 2 F-150's in between. PLEASE tell me I made the right choice!

1ATony

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Thanks for joining

smiley

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 2500 Crew
Engine
6.7L Cummins
Ram forever a solid vehicle.

$miley

B-g-K

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
Tornado.... You must mean twister.... That movie made me love 2nd gen red rams. The dude had two decent chicks fighting for him.

Mega-Hemi

US AIR FORCE '08-'18
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Anyone can buy a lemon, from any manufacturer, at any time. Hope this one works out better for ya. Welcome.