Lets see what you are towing.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Raymillsus

Raymillsus

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
This will be our third trailer. It's been a few years since we had one. We're really looking forward to camping again.

I misunderstood that you had campers before. But my point of enjoy is still valid. :D

Mountaineer83

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
First tow, very impressed! Cougar 368MBI, weighs about 13,500 ready for camping. Best tow vehicle I have owned so far!View attachment 162008

I was in a deal to buy the exact same model, but Camping World ticked me off and I went down the road and bought the same day. Went with the same floor plan though and love it!

ErnieBoling

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
NIce how do you like the Grand Design? I have heard mixed reviews about them. Mostly that Warranty claims are horrific with them. But they units are nice.

I can't speak to the warranty issue because I have never filed a warranty claim. I've never had an issue with the unit that I didn't cause, and fix, myself. I bought it new in 2015, paid cash for it, and live in it full time. It was fine for seasonal use as it was, but there were a few things that I wanted to be a little better for full time living, so I upgraded the vent fans, the stabilizer jacks, the lighting and the plumbing. This is the 4th fifth wheel I have lived in full time, and by far the best.

Tankerpilot01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
Mine is a 2009 KZ inferno 43' Toy hauler. Weighs in a 20,000 lbs

View attachment 161601

Have you found any times where you thought you got too big of TH’er? I’ve been looking at 41-44’ ers and curious if you regret getting one that big? I like to ask people and see what they say!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk