New to me 2018 Power Wagon. Spend my money!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
thkbaron

thkbaron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Purchased a Chemical Guys foam cannon and gallon of honeydew off Amazon for 69 bucks on sale. Now I need to get some more products etc for this black truck.

OP
OP
thkbaron

thkbaron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Ordered a TORQ buffer kit today as well. I got a heck of deal on it so I hope the site I got it from is legit. And tips and tricks to get this this black truck back in shape? it's not really terrible since it's a 2018 but there are a few scratches etc in there. I know since the PW's have a **** ton of decals I'll have to keep those in mind. I also put an offer in on some Fox RESI's for the front. I'll see if that gets accepted.

Trailmaker

Locked and Loaded
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
A lot of good memories of when I lived in Colorado but one bad memory was my truck looking like that 6 months out of the year.

OP
OP
thkbaron

thkbaron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Well I hit a deer with it last night and it barley scratched the thing. As a reward I ordered daystar cradles for the air bag setup.

OP
OP
thkbaron

thkbaron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
ok barely scratched the thing equals 2300 bucks damage. new bumper and some brackets and stuff. Sending it to another shop for an alignment too! Guess what will happen then!? new drag link! since they can't straighten out the wheel cause of the weld job. Heck yeah!

Trailmaker

Locked and Loaded
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
ok barely scratched the thing equals 2300 bucks damage. new bumper and some brackets and stuff. Sending it to another shop for an alignment too! Guess what will happen then!? new drag link! since they can't straighten out the wheel cause of the weld job. Heck yeah!
Aftermarket bumper time!

OP
OP
thkbaron

thkbaron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I thought about it but for the aev it’ll be close to 3700 with the fogs. That’s a lot of coin.

OP
OP
thkbaron

thkbaron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
yup just can't do it. it's around 1500 off of the AEV bumper is what the part cost difference would be. That's alright. It's not like I don't like the look of my truck! Stock is still a good look.

OP
OP
thkbaron

thkbaron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Ok this has been beat to death but I'll ask the question here quick. I have a bulb out indicator because of my led reverse lights, I want to change my TPMS setting to lower them, and I have a key fob to reprogram. ALPHA OBD is the ticket for all three correct? I'll need the plugin from amazon and the bypass adaptor is all? plus the program and something to run it? Thanks.

OP
OP
thkbaron

thkbaron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
got all my alpha stuff in finally and got the pin from the dealer. I'm sure I missed it but I actually have to purchase the AlphaOBD software correct? The demo won't work? At least that's the problem I'm running into right now.

Last edited:

Ram Wagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Last edited: