Next Mod Ordered!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Redtruck-VA

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003 & 1989 D250 RWD
Engine
Hemi-5.7, 5.9 12v & 24v diesel
That combo is going to make your truck run good man.

Its alright with the parts, I'll just order them tomorrow and have them here in about 3 days for all of about $4-$5 more than the price at moes after my refund gets processed, he never responded to anything, even when paypal tried to contact him. Im just not going to order from him anymore. Even if he did relocate to a new shop or was backed up or whatever the case maybe, a simple auto reply that your order might take longer than expected due to whatever or even a warning on his site with a bulliten that said orders might take longer to _____ would have been better than no responce at all.

Ryan,
I absolutely agree with you. No responce is not acceptable. I have ordered a lot of stuff over the last 2 years from Bob and in better times he has taken the time to chat with me about his old 03 truck mods. Perhaps he wasn't structured for the level of sucess he has achieved and hopefully is getting his house in order. :crazy:

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
Well, got my cash back... no responce from him at any point via phone or email from the time I ordered the prats til now.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Well, got my cash back... no responce from him at any point via phone or email from the time I ordered the prats til now.

That is a perfect example of the type of poor service that will keep me from ordering from them again any time soon.

OP
OP
03MopaRamman

03MopaRamman

RAM SPORT / 18 SRT
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 (2003 Forgottens SOLD and 2014 SOLD)
Engine
Hemi 5.7 (392 Hemi) 86 Ford .308 HO Roller
Glad you got your Dough back and don't blame ya if your pissed.

Fingers crossed, and I can assume..............its on its way......but then again I am waiting for a follow-up......on what method its gone or if there is even a tracking.

My guestamation is by next Friday Guys.

If anyone here goes alot on DT or LX forum could maybe PM Shelby? and ask him/her ? to sign up over here on this forum to cover off the Customer Service or Bob's new set-up as there are some potential customers and/or damage control aspects on here and of course since this place is and will be #1 some day it may be to their advantage!!

OK so once my Cam is in my hands this thread will be over??

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
In the twenty some odd days since you originally posted I have one question. Are you back to a pack a day? lol. Good saving technique btw. i ordered from bob's and got my bilstiens' when no one else could. and in a week. I guess timing is everything. Good luck on the cam dude.

OP
OP
03MopaRamman

03MopaRamman

RAM SPORT / 18 SRT
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yes, Thanks, Smoking not yet but I would kill for one! Day 68 is coming to an end x $10.80 Per Day (Top Brand is $12 but was too Cheap) so Yes, Technically saved a Bunch! Hope the Cravins stop, could only manage two Beers Tonight and had to switch out to a cup of Tea..But the steak I ate was pretty thick and I am ready for Night Night as I get to work on my Truck Tommorrow,,,,**** the Honey Doo List

BTW: CDN Packs are 25 per Pack (12 side plus a 13 side right with Warnings and one side French).

Last edited:

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Amen well put!!lol My honey do list went in the daddy do toilet!!

OP
OP
03MopaRamman

03MopaRamman

RAM SPORT / 18 SRT
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Fingers crossed, and I can assume..............its on its way......but then again I am waiting for a follow-up......on what method its gone or if there is even a tracking.

Should change this thread to Now I'm really pissed! But since I am really pissed I will back off and wait out another 24 hrs before I tell what has gone on since I spoke to Bob last Weds. Thanks that felt good (Day 72 without a smoke!!!!grrrr)

OP
OP
03MopaRamman

03MopaRamman

RAM SPORT / 18 SRT
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Apologize Ryan was not happy yesterday.!

Well talked with Stu today on the phone and he confirmed that he did actually ship the Cam earlier in the week but did not have the Tracking number with him, left it in his truck in Austin and he was in Dallas or something to that effect so I said no worry I trust your word and if when you get the info just send it out to me. Well tonight I get an email response with the trackin # and the Cam is in Chicago headin across the Border.

Good thing for contact with Stu cause Bob hasn't responded to anything since 2 x Weds ago. I was a little worried cause Bob said Cam was on its way 8 days ago and on the weekend Stu found it still in his Truck but I gotta tell you this Guy went the extra without delay to make sure I got the Cam, so Cudo's to Stu and Inertia Motorsports as they ROCK! :winner_first_h4h: and Moe's Performance :boxing: I offer no comment as I am still waiting to see if I get a response back before I have the Cam in my hand.

Last edited:

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
Its all good man, I know your pain. At least Stu was on top of it.

Moes will never have my business again, a full month of waiting for a few minor parts and nothing, no parts, no emails, nothing. I bet you'll have the cam in your truck before you ever receive a responce from him.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
This thread has shown what vendors have good customer service and which do not in this situation. This whole thing has probably soured a lot of guys to ever using Moes again, I know I will look elsewhere when I next need a part.

OP
OP
03MopaRamman

03MopaRamman

RAM SPORT / 18 SRT
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My Cam arrived at Canada Customs in Mississauga Ontario, Not the fastest Point of Entry but still OK. Once Thru I should have it by Mid Week! Got all my parts ready but need to pick a time to do it! Still no news or followup concern From the Seller!

glass3222

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I wish I would have paid attention to this thread earlier. I ordered shocks and a sway bar from Moe's over a week ago and have not heard **** from them yet.

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
Danny you will have a fun rig for sure once ya get that in there.

glass3222

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
talk with ctdreamin on dt. he will get u squared away

I sent him a PM about an hour ago. Great minds must think alike.

But I should not have to do that. I ordered from them the same day as I ordered my Borla from Jegs. The muffler has already arrived and has been installed. And they updated me as soon as it was shipped and sent the tracking number.

Last edited:

glass3222

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I got my vararam from them, and had no problem. They kept me informed the whole time. The VR was delayed from the factory, and moe's kept me informed and sent me a free filter cleaning kit. This time, over a week and I have heard nothing.