oh...decisions, decisions....looking @ a 2500 w/cummins

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pricejh

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
ST - sorry to say it, but your behavior is very troll like. When I first posted on this thread it was to add my rather positive opinion regarding the 6.7. You then launched into a personal attack on my spelling. You then proceeded to attempt to bully me into submission. It is not going to happen. I'm much older and have more insurance. [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SouthTexan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
408 CTD
ST - sorry to say it, but your behavior is very troll like. When I first posted on this thread it was to add my rather positive opinion regarding the 6.7. You then launched into a personal attack on my spelling. You then proceeded to attempt to bully me into submission. It is not going to happen. I'm much older and have more insurance. [emoji28]

Actually no, go back and read. My first post to you was......

"Why do you keep calling it "Cummings" after we have told you over and over again that it is "Cummins", not "Cummings"?"

It was a question wondering why you keep saying it that way even after many have posted in other threads correcting you. There was no hostility there nor personal attack like you are claiming.

Pricejh

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

"Why do you keep calling it "Cummings" after we have told you over and over again that it is "Cummins", not "Cummings"?"

It was a question wondering why you keep saying it that way even after many have posted in other threads correcting you. There was no hostility there nor personal attack like you are claiming.

Because you had not told me, personally, over and over again. I was not a participant your tirade on proper spelling. Many other threads? Many? So far, I think I have only posted in about three threads on this board. And if spelling is your criteria for participation in this forum I think your OCD meds need adjusting.

Pricejh

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Exactly what I said. I've only been on your personal site a few times. I humble myself and BEG your forgiveness, Oh Master of Spelling! I will put a billet on my 70 year old brain to gain your f'ing approval to post on your personal forum.

Up yours. I'm outta here. *******.

BossHogg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
Because you had not told me, personally, over and over again. I was not a participant your tirade on proper spelling. .....

Seems to me it would be easier to correctly spell Cummins in your postings than it would be to keep up this useless war of words.

I too am a victim of these "auto spell correctors" that choose popular words in place of our intended words. I simply disabled this feature.

SouthTexan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
408 CTD
Exactly what I said. I've only been on your personal site a few times. I humble myself and BEG your forgiveness, Oh Master of Spelling! I will put a billet on my 70 year old brain to gain your f'ing approval to post on your personal forum.

Up yours. I'm outta here. *******.

You could have just said that your auto correct misspelled it and that would have been the end of it. I would have said some like " hey, here's how you can correct that iphone auto correct it" followed with a link on how to correct it. Instead you said ......

Because my spell checker likes to **** you off.

So since you decided to jab, I jabbed back. Don't jab, and I won't jab. Easy as that.

OP
OP
thrashie

thrashie

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 2500 Laramie
Engine
6.7l cummins turbo diesel
soo...

did I mention the turbo whine is startin to give me a woody? the power of this new to me ride is insane. waiting on wheel to wheel nerfs get put on.. looks too much like a work truck to me still being white...so, I debadged it but left the cummins turbo diesel badge. :)

couple quick pix from when I was @ dealer

14691339_10154589824754935_2359832418753391979_o.jpg

14650646_10154589824749935_3447729167242988340_n.jpg

SilverSurfer15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I don't understand the work truck logic, at all, but good purchase!

OP
OP
thrashie

thrashie

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 2500 Laramie
Engine
I don't understand the work truck logic, at all, but good purchase!

the white color for whatever reason makes me think of that, that said my past 2 trucks were flame red and the one before those was black...previous 2 cars before that were also flame red (see a dodge flame red thing going here?) and my charger is blackberry pearl..never had a white vehicle before.

thanx!

Danno

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Power Wagon
Engine

Why, why, why, just let it go.

Likes I said before. I rather like putting trolls in their place.

How does a troll put a troll in their place??? Seems like cinumdrum. If you don't feed it It will leave.

By the way I got so owned....

Last edited:

SouthTexan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
408 CTD
Why, why, why, just let it go.

How does a troll put a troll in their place??? Seems like cinumdrum. If you don't feed it It will leave.

By the way I got so owned....

If you want t continue this discussion then lets take it here ( Diesel vs Gas ) , instead of continuing to ruin thrashie's thread. I will be glad to keep putting you in your place there.

Danno

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Power Wagon
Engine
If you want t continue this discussion then lets take it here ( Diesel vs Gas ) , instead of continuing to ruin thrashie's thread. I will be glad to keep putting you in your place there.

Your doing a great job of ruining this trend on your own....Don't let me slow you down, please continue.....

Its like watching a train wreck, you want to look away but you just can't.

Last edited:

SilverSurfer15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
everyone says that about white anything... just because work trucks are white, now all white trucks are work trucks? it doesn't compute. Everything is different.

Chrome projector headlights, fog lights, grille inserts, chrome mirror caps, etc. 90% of the white work trucks are tradesman with the black unpainted bumpers. I don't see how they resemeble each other in anyway, besides being white.

A base model looks like a base model because it IS a base model. not because its white. No one is looking at that truck and thinking its a Tradesman work truck. If they are, they belong in a corolla or minivan.

#whiteTrucksMatter #LaramiesDontLookLikeBaseModels

Last edited:

SouthTexan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
408 CTD
everyone says that about white anything... just because work trucks are white, now all white trucks are work trucks? it doesn't compute. Everything is different.

Chrome projector headlights, fog lights, grille inserts, chrome mirror caps, etc. 90% of the white work trucks are tradesman with the black unpainted bumpers. I don't see how they resemeble each other in anyway, besides being white.

A base model looks like a base model because it IS a base model. not because its white. No one is looking at that truck and thinking its a Tradesman work truck. If they are, they belong in a corolla or minivan.

Yeah, one look at the LED tailights, projector headlights, and chrome and you can definitely tell it isn't a base model.

OP
OP
thrashie

thrashie

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 2500 Laramie
Engine

I hear ya, it's just a personal thing with me. no, not all white trucks are work trucks nor look like one, I get that....at the end of the day, I just have to get used to a color I've never had before.

MN-Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
That's one sharp looking truck.

spoon059

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 CTD
:baby:
I hear ya, it's just a personal thing with me. no, not all white trucks are work trucks nor look like one, I get that....at the end of the day, I just have to get used to a color I've never had before.
White truck with blacked out tint... thats a sexy truck! My F150 and Tundra were both white with dark tint. Bought my Ram used in Gray... if I bought it new, it woulda been white!

Work trucks are usually bottom of the line, and look like work trucks. Your truck is obviously a higher optioned truck and does not look like a work truck at all! Its beautiful!!!

Skrap

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Laramie MegaCab 4x4
Engine

There is a bit of truth to every stereotype. That is why it is a stereotype. Just about every company or municipality that owns work trucks own white trucks. Not all are Tradesman trim levels. Most people don't look at the trim level anyways to decide if it is a work truck. The company I work for has approx 3K-4K white Ram 1500 and 2500 work truck for their sales and management team. Most are SLT or Big Horn trim level. Yep, all white fleet too.

You may not like it but the fact of the matter is that the vast majority of work truck of any make/model are white. One reason I will never own a white truck.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orca