Park indicator flashing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Deere3020

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 2500
Engine
I have a 2016 Ram 2500 with 6.7. The park indicator is flashing and never goes solid. The dealer I just bought the truck from has spent a lot of time on it they did some recall multiple times and also replaced the park interlock but can’t seem to figure it out. They just keep telling me that nothings wrong with it and it’s going into park like it should. Has anyone seen this or know the fix for it. Thanks

firehawk618

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 2016 Ram 2500 with 6.7. The park indicator is flashing and never goes solid. The dealer I just bought the truck from has spent a lot of time on it they did some recall multiple times and also replaced the park interlock but can’t seem to figure it out. They just keep telling me that nothings wrong with it and it’s going into park like it should. Has anyone seen this or know the fix for it. Thanks

Mine would flash yellow on occasion and not go anywhere. Mostly when going from P to D.

I was going to buy a range switch then I read about that connector below the drivers feet under the floor pan.

I am going to pull that apart and inspect it first.

14' with the Aisin