Popping/clanking sound

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lyle Longboat

2011 Ram 1500 5.7 Sport CC
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
5”7 here and running 6” lift, 3” BL, and 37s! I can basically sit under the front when changing the oil filter. I also have a chair I use to dump the catch can, blanket I lay on over engine when changing plugs or anything on top of engine lol stay low fellas!

czervika

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Maybe the truck is telling you it is too high, LOL, but at my age I don't understand all this lifting stuff, I would be more for lowering, easy getting in and out.

BTW I would get a couple big guys and rock the thing while under it on a creaper and listen for sqeeks , I am thing rubber bushings gone.
Completely unrelated to the thread at hand, but is that a NY'er in your profile pic there? It's hard to tell for sure without the bumpers or being able to see if there's skirts or not. Fellow C body Slab side owner myself. Why I asked. Carry on.

Marshall

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 sport
Engine
5.7 hemi
Completely unrelated to the thread at hand, but is that a NY'er in your profile pic there? It's hard to tell for sure without the bumpers or being able to see if there's skirts or not. Fellow C body Slab side owner myself. Why I asked. Carry on.
Yes, 1967 NY, 440 mag. Buckets, floor shift 2d h. Top
I bought than in 1968, drove for a few yrs, than Son took over, than grandson’s.
Picture is when it was stripped down and repainted. But after that it was traded for mini van because babies comings
I had 65, and 2 Imperials as well 68 crown coup till 10 yrs ago when I retired.