Prebent fuel lines for 84 D100

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moooseman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
slant 6
I noticed I was losing fuel and when I climbed under the truck I found my tank->pump fuel line is rotted out. I'd rather just buy a prebent one than try and make it myself.

I see inlinetube.com makes them. Are they decent? The reviews online range from glowing to abysmal.

Thanks.

avantiguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Bought a set for my 2000 Silverado and know of two other folks that have ordered from them. Worked well in all cases. I haven't read the reviews but two thoughts - Be sure you order the exact ones for your truck. There are several differences between the same models.

Secondly, order the steel lines. Stainless steel is more difficult to get leak-free than steel. But if all that's available is stainless steel it will work.

reek

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 RAM 2500 CC 4x4, 72 D100, 73 D100, 01 RAM 2500 field truck
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Haven't bought fuel line from them but my experience with inlinetube has been good. they're one of my go to's for tubing / brackets, etc. For the most part, some or most of the small parts they sell is pretty much the same other distributors sell.

OP
OP
M

Moooseman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
slant 6
I ended up making my own lines and it was surprisingly simple. For anyone reading up on this the sizes are 5/16 for feed, 1/4 for return and 3/16 for vapor. The auto store sold 72" lengths which I connected with compression fittings.