Problem with air suspension and more...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Roman Raxas

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ram 2016 Rebel
Hi guys!
Everything was fine. Once drove out of a bend and the wheels skidded a little, the stabilization light came on my speedometer and some warnings: "Service Air Suspension". After that I went to a station and workers says to me, that left side of my Ram is lower than right.

What can you say about it? What it can be? Some electronic problems or undercarriage (chassis)?

I have a screen from my app.

71f970d0-35c2-41af-891b-fef93e1bdd8c.jpeg

Kenneth Gunther

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You can Google “rebel lean“ I believe it’s a common problem with the ram rebel. I have the limited with the air suspension and I haven’t had a problem yet I’ve had the truck for just over a year. There are a bunch of YouTube videos talking about it. Try searching rebel air suspension or rebel lean

RebelMojave

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Mine has been at the dealer for 3 weeks why they try to figure it out. They sent it to the body shop to rule out a structural issue.. they are acting like they’ve never seen it. It was also sitting on the ground about a month ago but they couldn’t duplicate it and said there was nothing in the system... Rebel Lean for the win.