ProCharger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looking to save a few bucks by buying a used ProCharger for my '14 1500.

I'm looking at the tuner kit so don't need the injectors or tune, but need everything else.

I know it's a longshot, but I won't know if I don't ask. [emoji2371]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LoadedExpressRam

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Whatever’s he’s offering I’ll pay $1 more. Just kidding. Good luck. Have you heard of Torqstorm? They are pretty reasonable but not sure on quality or dependability. I think the frostbite ram guy on YouTube runs one.

OP
OP
DoubleJ

DoubleJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Whatever’s he’s offering I’ll pay $1 more. Just kidding. Good luck. Have you heard of Torqstorm? They are pretty reasonable but not sure on quality or dependability. I think the frostbite ram guy on YouTube runs one.

I looked up TorqStorm. I like their stuff, but I am concerned about the lack of intercooler. I would rather run the intercooler than a water/**** kit, I think.

LoadedExpressRam

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Roger that. Im a NA kinda guy so thats all beyond me. I was just saying good luck trying to find a cheap setup. Not saying i wouldnt force it if i had an opportunity but you know....

Status
Not open for further replies.