Quad Cab lowering issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hilarious0992

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I had lowered my truck sometime last year. did the flip kit on the rear and lowering springs in the front.
Not really sure if it was 4" or 6" drop on the rear. Anyways, the issue i had with the drop was that the drive shaft was rubbing on two different places. one of them is was on the hanger where the exhaust is being held up by(which i am able to move) the other place is the transmission cross member. The question i have is there any way to avoid that without having to lift it up some more, or its a have to kind of deal?
With the drive shaft being rubbed on is there such things as the drive shaft being unbalanced?

dapepper9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L V8
How is it rubbing on the crossmember? If that were the case it should've been worse before you lowered it.

OP
OP
H

hilarious0992

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
i will post a picture of where exactly it runs over the weekend, i am probably talking about something else.