Rain X wiper fluid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackout11

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 R/T
Engine
hemi 5.7
I use the rain x fluid and the 40$ wipers from them best wipers ive had ever

blackout11

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 R/T
Engine
hemi 5.7
Correct, just like you would on the paint. And if you use the Adams glass cleaner and towels, it won't streak or leave fuzz.

Agreed used adams clay on my windshield took everything off of it but not sure about the inside its not out in the elements / but i know doing it on the outside made a hell of a difference

garner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I love the rain x windshield wiper fluid. Stuff is amazing. I really gotta get some better wipers though...then again I haven't had time to put rain x in the new truck cause I was low when I took it in for 8,000 mile service and they refilled it so not sure if I need better wipers or not

TexasRammer

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Invisible glass best glass cleaner imo

does this stuff help remove stuff thats really stuck on? Ever since I got the truck there seems to be some kind of stains of some sort on the windshield, theyre really actually clear, but if my windshield has frost on it or its wet, its really hard to see out of. Ive washed it with regular car soap but it didnt seem to do anything

Kewl Brez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Never tried on anything really stuck on like that have just cleaned my windows and bed rails, nerf bars. Only thing I've found that dont streak.

garner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Got some rain x windshield cleaner/rain repellant today. Hopefully it works like it says it should

Ccsred

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Picked up the rain x fluid a couple weeks ago. Works great!

TexasRammer

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Got some rain x windshield cleaner/rain repellant today. Hopefully it works like it says it should

i got some of that stuff, works pretty good. makes a big difference when youre goin fast, and at like 40mph it just helps a little

TexasRammer

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
i would just put it in a squirt bottles mixed with some water and wipe it off with a paper towel or clean rag. did you buy the jug? they make a spray bottle of the stuff

OP
OP
Stangshcky12

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
What's the best way to lay the fluid on the windshield if you don't have the the reservoir?

Tapatalk'n from my Galaxy Note

I would assume just a squirt bottle
I wouldnt water it down or anything

I used the rain x glass cleaner on my moms car but couldn't tell you how that is

TexasRammer

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Any tips on applying it?

i just sprayed it on, giving it a real good coat and lightly wiped it off with a paper towel. i did half the windshield at once so i had time to wipe it off and not let it dry

98sporttj

Reaction score
Ram Year
2006 QCSB 4X4
Engine
4.7L
ive tried the wipers.. they fell apart after a year... now im on to the Bosh Icon wiper blades... they are more expencive but hug the windsheild better and never leave a streak... not only that but the rain x 2 in one washer fluid is the best thing since sliced bread

garner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
i just sprayed it on, giving it a real good coat and lightly wiped it off with a paper towel. i did half the windshield at once so i had time to wipe it off and not let it dry

That's what I did today. Did the same on the mirrors too

macmongrel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I use rain x on my glass shower doors, and on the outside windows of my house.

Thats a great idea! They should put that on the back of the packaging as a tip or something!