Recall

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamCares

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Looked up my vin luckily mine is not on there. Unless its not updated yet
Hello,

Should you want us to look to see if you have any active recalls, please send us a PM with your VIN, our team would be happy to assist. Thank you

William
Ram Cares

18CrewDually

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7 H.O.
Why are these "Updates" not available OTA (over the air) like the Uconnect can do? I'm not really expecting an answer from anyone here, kinda just sayin maybe they should be by now.
But then again if it was handled OTA then the dealers couldn't let you know all the other stuff that is wrong and offer to make those repairs too. ;)

06 Dodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
Why are these "Updates" not available OTA (over the air) like the Uconnect can do? I'm not really expecting an answer from anyone here, kinda just sayin maybe they should be by now.
But then again if it was handled OTA then the dealers couldn't let you know all the other stuff that is wrong and offer to make those repairs too. ;)
I'm glad they are not OTA like the radio, the last time I waited for it to up date the radio it was over an hour, I for one sure as heck will not do that again, I do not like the idea of burning $4.50 a gallon fuel for a radio up date...

18CrewDually

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7 H.O.
I'm glad they are not OTA like the radio, the last time I waited for it to up date the radio it was over an hour, I for one sure as heck will not do that again, I do not like the idea of burning $4.50 a gallon fuel for a radio up date...
I think mine took 20 min or so. The Ford trucks can take all day so I hear what you're saying. I should add, the OTA updates should be voluntary and not forced in my opinion.