Retro fit headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Anyone ever retrofit these aftermarket’s with high beam and low beam led’s? I had quads, converted to hid projectors, now I wanna go led hi/low beam. I got an Alfa obd. What else is needed?35F1DE80-5A83-4D2E-A4F4-A38D88FA82D2.png

hunterdan

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 classic
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Anyone ever retrofit these aftermarket’s with high beam and low beam led’s? I had quads, converted to hid projectors, now I wanna go led hi/low beam. I got an Alfa obd. What else is needed?View attachment 487947
Are you referring to just adding led bulbs? Or swapping the projectors to actual led projectors? Tons of guys have swapped the bulbs to led. The projector swap is harder since it's not a "standard" projector, so it'd take custom brackets to get them in there.

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
Check these out, they're already
LED both High and Low:
Several members on this forum have these and really like them. By the time you buy the headlights and the conversion LED projector modules it will probably cost you more.