Retrofitted Quads

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PerfectCreature

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
After some debating, I have decided I would like to go with the factory projector setup and retrofit a set of those for the new DS2 5.0s.

No major scratches that I could tell. Setup had a few months and maybe 4000 miles worth of use.

*These are installed and will remain in use until sold*

Morimoto Mini-H1 7.0, with 6500K Bulbs and Moto Holders
Profile Hi-Lense with splitter to work with the Hi-Beam for double hi-beam. These also have the 2.0 2Stroke capacitor installed for instant on, full intensity and to eliminate flicker.
Painted black reflectors, shrouds left chromed.
Sealed with Morimoto Butyl.

All items purchased from RetrofitSource.

100% internally wired. No leaks or condensation.

Plug and play for 13+ with included wiring kit. 09-12 would need to purchase a second harness.

Looking for $900 OBO shipped and insured.

"Proof of ownership"
47582127481_7decf5a628_k.jpg

"Proof of ownership"
33705165998_2fb8194831_k.jpg

All cleaned up :)
32634601388_66ea023789_k.jpg

Etched 7.0 Lens and Profile Hi-Lens
45500310955_45722cb233_k.jpg

Internally wired.
45500300335_ec12d77cb3_k.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
PerfectCreature

PerfectCreature

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Can include the wiring harness if you are 2013+.

IM for additional photos or details. Open to reasonable offers.

WTM75

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Completely off topic but I can I get a picture of your truck from the side. I have the same truck and I’m trying to decide if I want to put black flares on.

OP
OP
PerfectCreature

PerfectCreature

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Completely off topic but I can I get a picture of your truck from the side. I have the same truck and I’m trying to decide if I want to put black flares on.
I could try and take one for you. I’m probably taking them off to be honest as they look okay but I needed spacers to make them look good with my zero offset rims.

OP
OP
PerfectCreature

PerfectCreature

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Good feedback . Im open to offers. If you want to get the morimotos, go ahead. I will use these until they sell. No rush. If you want to discuss a price you feel is more reasonable, send a PM.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Just a reminder...

Keep the price policing to yourselves, gents. The seller has the right to state a selling price and negotiate from there.

Ohio5pt7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
If these had halos I'd be sold

Ohio5pt7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
:(
So close. I wanted to do halos but have seen mixed reviews so I opted out and got the etching instead for that cool factor. Lol
They do look great I give you that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
PerfectCreature

PerfectCreature

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Bump. Quality built set right. Free shipping and I’ll eat the PayPal fees.
Open to reasonable offers.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Once again, just a reminder...

Keep the price policing to yourselves, gents. The seller has the right to state a selling price and negotiate from there.

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Do they leak water/condensation? The one picture you can clearly see a ton of condensation in them...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
PerfectCreature

PerfectCreature

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Do they leak water/condensation? The one picture you can clearly see a ton of condensation in them...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They do not leak for me. That was after they came out of the oven for resealing and were a bit warm. It was around 25 degrees that day, maybe a bit warmer. I have not noticed any condensations since then. I assume you are referring to the bottom most photo?
I have had no issues with these since owning and am looking to trade the truck in and would rather not take the hit on the lights.
FYI:
For those sending me offers, consider the cost of the parts before doing so.

2013+ RAM Quad Kit is $440 from TRS.
Etching is $50 and takes over a month.
Profile Hi-Besm Projector is $80.
Moto Holders are $20
That is $590 alone in parts from TRS.
These are OEM Mopar Quads, not aftermarket housings. Those are a few hundred to source, plus the time to install, remove the permaseal and reinstall. These were internally wired, which took quite a bit of effort to do so cleanly. The light output on these is insane, without seeing them in person you cannot appreciate it. There is nothing left unseen, literally.

These are literally, plug and play. You buy the headlights, you get the wiring,. You mount the wiring and plug the wires and viola. You have retrofitted lights. No effort on your part other than removing your headlamps and routing the wiring as you please.

Lets make a deal happen, but please reasonable with your offers knowing now what it takes to do this and do it right.

I can send any photo you like of output shots, wiring, etc. Let me know.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
They do not leak for me. That was after they came out of the oven for resealing and were a bit warm. It was around 25 degrees that day, maybe a bit warmer. I have not noticed any condensations since then. I assume you are referring to the bottom most photo?
I have had no issues with these since owning and am looking to trade the truck in and would rather not take the hit on the lights.
FYI:
For those sending me offers, consider the cost of the parts before doing so.

2013+ RAM Quad Kit is $440 from TRS.
Etching is $50 and takes over a month.
Profile Hi-Besm Projector is $80.
Moto Holders are $20
That is $590 alone in parts from TRS.
These are OEM Mopar Quads, not aftermarket housings. Those are a few hundred to source, plus the time to install, remove the permaseal and reinstall. These were internally wired, which took quite a bit of effort to do so cleanly. The light output on these is insane, without seeing them in person you cannot appreciate it. There is nothing left unseen, literally.

These are literally, plug and play. You buy the headlights, you get the wiring,. You mount the wiring and plug the wires and viola. You have retrofitted lights. No effort on your part other than removing your headlamps and routing the wiring as you please.

Lets make a deal happen, but please reasonable with your offers knowing now what it takes to do this and do it right.

I can send any photo you like of output shots, wiring, etc. Let me know.
PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1Popeye