Sentry Key Theft Deterrent System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1500Hoosier

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 MHEV
I have a 2021 Big Horn Night Edition. I live in Colorado (Car theft capital of the US). I had a dealer tell me that I didn't need any third party anti-theft system because my truck has the Sentry Key theft deterrent system....
I looked into the Ravel system and was told that my remote start would not work with this system. What are you guys doing for anti-theft.
Thanks,
JW

Pastor Bob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I park in my garage, and live in a small town!! Haha
In addition, I carry zero deductible comp insurance. Covers theft...including items in the truck. I think I would rather it get stolen and never found than to have it beat up with someone trying to get into it and not be successful. Will the anti-theft device manufacturer cover damages from an attempted theft?

DILLIGAF

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hide a battery battery disconnect. , hide a push relay ;). But wont stop them from scanning your key... lol...

Im personally putting in a hidden battery disconnect in my Rat Rod, a push relay and a RFI ID ignition. Since it will be parked outside.

Either way they can just use a tow truck like when they stole my dad diesel from Costco... You could see people just watching on the cctv and they even had a guy pretending it was his truck, as he was able to open it with the FOD. So It didnt raise any suspicion. We stayed only 15 minutes in Costco picking up my glasses.

Full Insurance is 2500$ y here, So I just have liability its 403$ this year. went up from 358 last year. :mad: . Been doing this for 8 years now. That 16K I saved . :favorites37:

Having a garage pays for itself.

RamDiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I installed the JW2 Innovations, No-splice kill switch harness.

I park in the small barn shown in my avatar and live in the country but regularly visit a city where theft of cars and trucks a very popular.

I sleep better and am much more comfortable leaving my truck in the city while knowing that most thieves will never defeat my Start button bypass.

Jeff is a member here and an approved vendor.