Sorry for delayed response, Nick has Covid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dodge 1500 4X4

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
For a speedy recovery get the Monoclonal Antibodies IV, and Vitamin D and move around as much as you can, Hope you're up and 100% soon.

crackerjack1957

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport 1500 CC 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7...65RFE...4.56
Hope you are still recovering Nick....... that stuff can kick butt......the fatigue can stay with you for a while.

RichardL

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.9
Sorry to hear, Nick. It happens though. I had it twice, and almost called an ambulance the 2nd time. I hope it passes quickly for you.
I hope everyone get's vaccinated. I am a volunteer emt and stayed current with the Pfizer vaccine. It's how we all get this Covid situation solved.

BlackSheepRebel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi everyone, just want to let you all now I have Covid and am doing my best to work remotely and respond to all inquiries but all responses will be delayed.

I am home but not doing too well currently. High fever and extreme fatigue is making it difficult for me to work. I am trying to work here and there but right now it's nearly impossible to concentrate long enough. As soon as I can respond to all inquiries I will.

Thank you for your patience.
Hang in there and don’t push too hard. Listen to your body.

I am unvaccinated because I caught it very early (believe in natural immunity or not, your choice, I do). I ran a mild fever and had a headache for a few days. Didn’t know what it was until I lost taste and smell for months.

My Dad is unvaccinated (has his own reasons), older, got it and was down for weeks with a couple months to feeling normal. Sounded similar to you, He’s a go getter but had lots of fatigue.

My cousin got it. Double vaxxed (no choice as a nurse), younger, turned into pneumonia and was in ICU for weeks. Still not fully recovered.

My wife’s aunt and a friends Mom just passed away. Fully vaxxed, mysterious heart and blood clot issues despite no prior history.

None of this means anything to anyone but me (anecdotal), my only hope is to point out everyone’s experience with COVID is different. Don’t underestimate, but don’t loose hope.

Remember when resting not to lie down too much. Rest but move around and prop up. Worst outcomes I’ve seen personally are not directly from COVID but from follow-on pneumonia.

Take care.

CPTII

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 2500
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Man, I had COVID in August. I hope you don’t get the cough I had! The only stupid thing I got after the fever and fatigue but it lasted 3 months.

About tree fiddy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Glad you're feeling better.
Load up on vitamin D,C, zinc, Quercetin and NAC. I Read these help you fight it quickly.

Also, are you vaccinated? It's cool if you don't wanna share.

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thank you all. Doing better. Still not 100% but getting closer everyday. no more fevers just still tired and a cough. Starting to get some energy back too.

DILLIGAF

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I hope everyone get's vaccinated.

vladimir-putin-laugh.gif

Everyone I know that's died from this cold was vaccinated... Hard pass.

Its been thru my household x2 now. and since we are not fat pieces of human garbage we only had mild symptoms.

Eating Healthy and working out is the cure.

Justin33

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I hope everyone get's vaccinated. I am a volunteer emt and stayed current with the Pfizer vaccine. It's how we all get this Covid situation solved.
Yeah…umm

Justin33

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
View attachment 481549

Everyone I know that's died from this cold was vaccinated... Hard pass.

Its been thru my household x2 now. and since we are not fat pieces of human garbage we only had mild symptoms.

Eating Healthy and working out is the cure.
I do remember seeing something about fat cells and it being a thing.

Justin33

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thank you all. Doing better. Still not 100% but getting closer everyday. no more fevers just still tired and a cough. Starting to get some energy back too.
Glad you are better man had the night sweats for three nights and was better after that. Prob gonna take a bit for you to feel 100%