SPOTTED Thread: 4th Gen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MickeyGreene

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Tried searching and clicking around a bit, but didn’t see a thread to share pictures of 4th gens you’ve spotted while out and about.

We’ve all seen em, clean ones, modded ones, funny decals/license plates, those with “interesting” features, etc. - this is intended just to share pictures of 4th gens that have turned your head for any reason. Maybe you’ve even unknowingly come across another member’s truck! Just share a bit about where you were and what you were doing when you came across it.

If this is a duplicate thread though, feel free to delete and point me in the right direction! Otherwise, I’ll get us started...

Came across this one in Massachusetts at a large manufacturing company nearby. Was out for a drive on a rainy day because my toddler wouldn’t nap in his bed, but my exhaust always puts him right to sleep [emoji38].

adac39d8c1bad64b71418ae17c67478f.jpg