Stock Truck - Fit 35's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

McBroom

U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Hey all - grabbed my 2017 RAM 2500 with the Cummins three weeks ago and have a massive screw through the sidewall. Was going to replace the tires and put an AEV lift down the road when I had the cash, but this gives me good reason to just do the tires for now.

Out of curiosity, will a completely stock RAM 2500 with the factory wheels, fit a 35" tire with the factory rims? I am putting a slide in camper in the bed and will be offroad, so can't have any rubbing or striking. Going to grab the Nitto Ridge Grapplers if so.

Thank you!

Yes but will rub slightly on the inner fender well. On the back side where the ridge is closest to the door.
I’m running the Nitto Terra Grappler G2’s on mine. I decided to just put a level kit on it 2.5” and now it’s as comfy and no rub.

The Blue Mule

OP
OP
E

Exdeus

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 RAM 2500
Engine
Cummins
Thanks all. I ended up putting 37's on the truck. I am running the AEV Katla wheel as well, which has a good offset for the wheel. I got minor rubbing at full lock. I'm also getting the AEV Dualsport lift put on today too :) Should have tonight or tomorrow depending on when they can get it in for the alignment.