Suppressor or 37s hmmm

Suppressor vs 37s

• Suppressor

Votes: 20 83.3%
  • 37s

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dennie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
...to those that kill wild animals, may you eventually see the wrong that you do in serving your pseudo-masculinity...

LeesEvoX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4l
...to those that kill wild animals, may you eventually see the wrong that you do in serving your pseudo-masculinity...
Normally I would argue this. But since you are 119 years old, I guess you have seen enough to know... lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ALRedneck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I literally ate the wild animal I shot(cleaned, butchered and fabricated the bullet used to harvest) for lunch today and an afternoon snack. Venison burger with jerky. Is it wrong if the animal has been domesticated before I eat it? Just trying to figure out what is ok to eat. Oh yeah, the peas and corn that went with it came from my farm along with the venison. I know 100% where my food came from with 0 preservatives. Guessing living off the land is pseudo-masculine.

Last edited:

smithwessn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi

If wrong tastes as good as home made venison jerky, I don't ever want to be "right". Lol

Hormone and preservative free, all natural, being one with nature and connecting to a link in the food chain as mother nature intended. Not a damn thing wrong with that.

Eating a dead animal from a grocery store is somehow better? Or different? Please. You best get out of dodge with that nonsense. (See what I did there? Haha)

OP
OP
Meister

Meister

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
That’s what a BBQ squirrel looks like Dennie. You’re going to want that thing cooked all the way like chicken.

View attachment 197863
Squirrel is good...grew up in the back woods of TN....man that's good eating. Yet I harvest my own animals as well to include butchering and creating the bullet as well. I do not shoot for horns, I prefer cow elk and does they taste better....anyways I never take a shot I'm not sure I can make, nor will I give up looking for an animal if its wounded. Thank god I have only had one of these. Found her two days later and finished the job and utilized every part that I could.

I guess you could call it barbaric or living off the land, but hey I dont drive a Prius in the most communist state in the union....oh and also the states I have lived in never went bankrupt

OP
OP
Meister

Meister

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
They prob enjoy lab created ****. Anyways the suppressor is for the better of the country. It's for recreation only. Cleans up the. Noise pollution tho

m25443

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Th Obsidian45, by Rugged, has a couple of pretty nice features. First, you can shoot up to .45 in it and then change the end cap to a 9mm end cap for shooting 9mm. Not necessary, but does make the 9mm a bit quieter than with the .45 end cap. Second, It can be run in 2 different lengths (both pieces for max suppression or just 1 section for keeping the overall length a bit more manageable in certain situations. And a really good lifetime warranty.

Then some 37z12.50-17 Ridge Grapplers.....

My $.02.

ALRedneck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Squirrel is good...grew up in the back woods of TN....man that's good eating. Yet I harvest my own animals as well to include butchering and creating the bullet as well. I do not shoot for horns, I prefer cow elk and does they taste better....anyways I never take a shot I'm not sure I can make, nor will I give up looking for an animal if its wounded. Thank god I have only had one of these. Found her two days later and finished the job and utilized every part that I could.

I guess you could call it barbaric or living off the land, but hey I dont drive a Prius in the most communist state in the union....oh and also the states I have lived in never went bankrupt
I’ve heard about those elk steaks! My neighbor takes a trip to hunt the Midwest every year and said their deer(Whitetail) taste better than ours. Our deer browse more than graze so has high tannins in the meat which makes it a little game in taste. Yeah, CA is the high and mighty brother in law that hits you up for $100 bucks when no ones around! By the way, the pic of the squirrel was from one I harvested in TN when I was living up there!

ALRedneck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
They prob enjoy lab created ****. Anyways the suppressor is for the better of the country. It's for recreation only. Cleans up the. Noise pollution tho
They don’t know where food comes from! That’s the government’s job! They also think your going Jason Bourne with the suppressor and you can shoot the place up and no one can hear the gun going off.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Meister

Meister

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
They don’t know where food comes from! That’s the government’s job! They also think your going Jason Bourne with the suppressor and you can shoot the place up and no one can hear the gun going off.
Pew pew

:biggun: