Votes: 401 14.4%
  • Valvoline Synpower

Votes: 161 5.8%
  • Mobil 1

Votes: 997 35.8%
  • Other

Votes: 664 23.8%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SyN

6.7L CTD Owner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 4WD - Tow Prep Pkg - Off-Road Pkg - 3:42s w/Anti-Slip
Engine
6.7L CTD
Boats & Hoes! Boats & Hoes! What's goin on Everybody? :boobs:

Hope everyone is staying Germ Free! What a friggin Fiasco this has turned into!

Nothing like having to deal with Democrats & Media & Grocery store Hoarders!

Working tonight and things have slowed down & had time to drop in...

You Guys ALL - Be Smart & Stay Safe ---> This little Germ is a mean little Bastage...

Take Care Everyone!

Murphy Slaw

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Bighorn 4X4 Crew
Engine
We do not have shelter in place order in ND. Last week someone at Napa parts counter got Covid-19 in this town we have Napa, Auto Value, O’Reilly’s and Car Quest. Literally these four and that is all for 50,000 people. Napa closed until the 13th. Weird times.

We DO have "stay at home" order in Southern Il., and Western Ky. HOWEVER auto parts are considered essential and they are open, along with tractor/mower shops, dealerships, grocery stores, and Walmarts.

joshuaeb09

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Here's how this goes bad, reported today that grocery store employees are starting to die from covid19. Imagine the order, we have to shut grocery stores. Oh that will never happen,lol. I can see the guys that haven't used toilet paper burning up their key boards telling you to not prepare.

It's kind of simple, what is the downside to hoarding **** you use everyday? What is the upside? Boom, there is no downside, you will use it anyhow, but a huge upside when you literally can't buy certain items months on end. None of the grocery stores I have went into has had a single roll of TP, and there is zero time frame to when this will end. Only Costco had TP because they limited the purchase, as in you can buy 1 case, same with paper towels.

Trolls are like fake news, they just **** on anything that is done by the person they are trolling. And there is no cost when people listen to their fake ********, and literally can't wipe their own ass. There is no downside to stocking your shelves.

I sincerely don't think it will come to that once people calm the hell down. Hopefully the current powers that be realize shutting down the food supply would lead to anarchy, but also that we should place harsher punishments on people that act like idiots. Yes people are getting sick and dying, but the media is driving most of this behavior in people. I'm not saying you shouldn't be stocked up on essentials, but seriously you don't need enough **** tickets to stock a fully staffed office building full of people with IBS for months.

as I've said before this is actually fairly normal if we look back at history :

1957-1958 H2N2 - Killed ~115K Americans and ~1 Million world wide. At the time US Population was ~180 Million and global population was ~2.8 Billion
1968 H3N2 - Killed ~100K Americans and ~1 Million world wide. At the time US Population was ~200 Million and global populations was ~3.5 Billion.

This thing is simply nature doing what it does to keep us in check. If we look at those numbers prior to more modern treatments for the flu we can see it was a pretty serious disease, but we didn't turn into a bunch of idiots at the 1st sign of disease in the past. This has all happened before and it will all happen again as a simple fact of our existence. People need to learn from history, calm the hell down, take prudent precautions, and stop panic buying ****/acting like idiots. If this thing really destroys America then we deserve it for turning into a gaggle of ******* since the last serious pandemic.

U&A

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 3500 SRW
Engine
6.4 HEMI
Let's help the trolls out, what are your suggestions for trolls that didn't prepare and need to wipe their butt?

Feathers?

Your shirts, then you can wash them?

Socks?

Trolling Books ripped apart?

Cut up some old sheets?

Junk Mail?

Garden hose[emoji23]

A DIY bidet!!!!

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Seriously though. On my chainsaw forum I dang near got run out of thread about this because I said I hoard ****. You should’ve seen the number of people that flipped out on me.

Their ONLY argument was “ I should’ve left all that stuff on the shelves for other people to have that also need it”

Whatever, I am now an ******* because I am prepared to keep my family safe and fed and an emergency. [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]. Sounds like a communistic way of thinking to me!!!

giphy.gif

Think about it. Someone telling you that you should not spend your hard earned money on prepping...! That is 100% bull crap. That is 100% the thinking that the government wants. They want you to NEED them and rely on them instead of yourself.

Did you know that some towns cities have ordinances or are trying to put in place ordinances that do not allow you to be self-sufficient.....! For example, someone that burns wood for heat. They are trying to get that to become either banned or put an extra tax on you for doing it. And they want to do it anyway possible. They will name the tax whatever they want, whatever they have to, most likely an “emissions tax”.

Good lord i can really go on about this. But you get the idea

http://www.naturalbuildingblog.com/couple-facing-arrest-living-off-grid-property/

https://offgridsurvival.com/livingoffthegridcrime/

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

Last edited:

U&A

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 3500 SRW
Engine
6.4 HEMI
Boats & Hoes! Boats & Hoes! What's goin on Everybody? :boobs:

Hope everyone is staying Germ Free! What a friggin Fiasco this has turned into!

Nothing like having to deal with Democrats & Media & Grocery store Hoarders!

Working tonight and things have slowed down & had time to drop in...

You Guys ALL - Be Smart & Stay Safe ---> This little Germ is a mean little Bastage...

Take Care Everyone!

I LOVE THIS GUY[emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

AFMoulton

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I sincerely don't think it will come to that once people calm the hell down. Hopefully the current powers that be realize shutting down the food supply would lead to anarchy, but also that we should place harsher punishments on people that act like idiots. Yes people are getting sick and dying, but the media is driving most of this behavior in people. I'm not saying you shouldn't be stocked up on essentials, but seriously you don't need enough **** tickets to stock a fully staffed office building full of people with IBS for months.

as I've said before this is actually fairly normal if we look back at history :

1957-1958 H2N2 - Killed ~115K Americans and ~1 Million world wide. At the time US Population was ~180 Million and global population was ~2.8 Billion
1968 H3N2 - Killed ~100K Americans and ~1 Million world wide. At the time US Population was ~200 Million and global populations was ~3.5 Billion.

This thing is simply nature doing what it does to keep us in check. If we look at those numbers prior to more modern treatments for the flu we can see it was a pretty serious disease, but we didn't turn into a bunch of idiots at the 1st sign of disease in the past. This has all happened before and it will all happen again as a simple fact of our existence. People need to learn from history, calm the hell down, take prudent precautions, and stop panic buying ****/acting like idiots. If this thing really destroys America then we deserve it for turning into a gaggle of ******* since the last serious pandemic.

That’s great and all, except, as sad as it is to say, flu numbers a built into our yearly healthcare system. The hospitals are set up already to deal with so many flu cases a year. Regardless of strain if Flu, H1N1, H2N2, A or B.

Now we were already in the dead of flu season, and BOOM this hits. So our healthcare/hospital system is already working near max capacity, and now you throw COVID on top.

We were not prepared, and did not heed the warnings of multiple very smart, in the right position people.

No we play catch up 3 weeks behind the curve, and it’s costing lives.

2018 Ram 2500 6.4L 4x4
Amsoil SS 0W-40

Stefan N

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Sport
Engine
Yes, Motul 300v. 750 miles on it and under 5% oil life left

I have heard some ticking a few times, so will go with Redline 5W30 next time I think. But this oil change will be at the dealer (free $400 service) But is it noisy I will change it soon after. And I do not know what oil they use but will ask.
RAM is in for service tomorrow, I guess it will get OEM filter and they use Amalie 5w20 Synthetic oil. So will see how that will work out :confused:

AFMoulton

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
RAM is in for service tomorrow, I guess it will get OEM filter and they use Amalie 5w20 Synthetic oil. So will see how that will work out :confused:

They change the oil for you if you take it in for service?

2018 Ram 2500 6.4L 4x4
Amsoil SS 0W-40

joshuaeb09

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
That’s great and all, except, as sad as it is to say, flu numbers a built into our yearly healthcare system. The hospitals are set up already to deal with so many flu cases a year. Regardless of strain if Flu, H1N1, H2N2, A or B.

Now we were already in the dead of flu season, and BOOM this hits. So our healthcare/hospital system is already working near max capacity, and now you throw COVID on top.

We were not prepared, and did not heed the warnings of multiple very smart, in the right position people.

No we play catch up 3 weeks behind the curve, and it’s costing lives.

2018 Ram 2500 6.4L 4x4
Amsoil SS 0W-40

We were never prepared. Also those numbers are substantially off a normal flu season by a good margin so they are relevant to the current situation. Even in a moderate flu season the system gets overwhelmed if you talk to certain medical providers, but the difference is optics. When it's "just the flu" no one really cares after a while and it becomes normal whereas something novel is scary. People are far more scared of the new devil then they are of the old one they know regardless of which one is actually worse. We also have an aged society and you have to admit the average American is not a healthy person.

Trust me I'm not trying to downplay the seriousness, but only point out this is a normal part of nature. This is nothing new if you look at human history and if anything isn't nearly as serious as it could be without modern medical technology. It's not like this is something as deadly as Ebola that spreads as easily as the measles. If we had that situation I'd be in a far different mood.

Stefan N

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Sport
Engine
They change the oil for you if you take it in for service?

2018 Ram 2500 6.4L 4x4
Amsoil SS 0W-40
Here in Sweden Service is the name for periodic maintenance. This one is a small one, with engine oil and filter, and they go true a list of things like oiling the door hinges, checking of the car to see if anything is going bad like bushings and so on.

Here there is never just an "oil change" here, maybe because we have yearly car inspections that includes emissions testing that the car needs to pass for it to be used on the road. I'm not sure.

I usually do my own maintenance, but this one is free for me so.

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
Garden hose[emoji23]

A DIY bidet!!!!

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Seriously though. On my chainsaw forum I dang near got run out of thread about this because I said I hoard ****. You should’ve seen the number of people that flipped out on me.

Their ONLY argument was “ I should’ve left all that stuff on the shelves for other people to have that also need it”

Whatever, I am now an ******* because I am prepared to keep my family safe and fed and an emergency. [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]. Sounds like a communistic way of thinking to me!!!

giphy.gif

Think about it. Someone telling you that you should not spend your hard earned money on prepping...! That is 100% bull crap. That is 100% the thinking that the government wants. They want you to NEED them and rely on them instead of yourself.

Did you know that some towns cities have ordinances or are trying to put in place ordinances that do not allow you to be self-sufficient.....! For example, someone that burns wood for heat. They are trying to get that to become either banned or put an extra tax on you for doing it. And they want to do it anyway possible. They will name the tax whatever they want, whatever they have to, most likely an “emissions tax”.

Good lord i can really go on about this. But you get the idea

http://www.naturalbuildingblog.com/couple-facing-arrest-living-off-grid-property/

https://offgridsurvival.com/livingoffthegridcrime/

Sounds like the guys in the chain saw forum listened to some silly troll and now they are just pissed because their hands smell like **** from the India style wipes they are doing cause they aint got no TP, lol. Fools

The dumbest people on earth are the people who argue against facts as if feelings should matter more. We "feel" there is no reason for the hoarding because we agree with that silly internet troll in our ear. So we refuse to even do a modicum of preparation, and rather then fix our situation, let's internet flame guys who are handing out decent information warning them to stock up cause this aint over. The result is they literally are becoming the same trolls and the troll who started it, lol. Covid 19 is spreading fast, stupid troll disease is spreading even faster.

Yeah, those same scumbags will buy every case of TP soon as they see it on the shelf, lmao. Whenever these stupid trolls allowed to post, there are a group of people that literally agree with their messaging. They are easy to identify, because their hands smell real bad right about now because when those silly sorry trolls said there is no reason to hoard and if you hoard you are an idiot, they believed them.

If there is something good coming out of this, we see that fake news is actually dangerous. People need to lean on their own common sense and facts instead of listening to someone else's agenda. Fake news has been programing certain people for decades, and they are as simple as those internet trolls. The funniest part of this is that there is never a cost to the troll or the fake news, the people that pay the cost are the people who believe any of what those fake people say. it is much easier for those people in your chain saw forum to blame you for your suggestion then to look in the mirror and say damn I have been troll bit and it is nobody's fault but mine, lmao.

U&A

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 3500 SRW
Engine
6.4 HEMI
Sounds like the guys in the chain saw forum listened to some silly troll and now they are just pissed because their hands smell like **** from the India style wipes they are doing cause they aint got no TP, lol. Fools

The dumbest people on earth are the people who argue against facts as if feelings should matter more. We "feel" there is no reason for the hoarding because we agree with that silly internet troll in our ear. So we refuse to even do a modicum of preparation, and rather then fix our situation, let's internet flame guys who are handing out decent information warning them to stock up cause this aint over. The result is they literally are becoming the same trolls and the troll who started it, lol. Covid 19 is spreading fast, stupid troll disease is spreading even faster.

Yeah, those same scumbags will buy every case of TP soon as they see it on the shelf, lmao. Whenever these stupid trolls allowed to post, there are a group of people that literally agree with their messaging. They are easy to identify, because their hands smell real bad right about now because when those silly sorry trolls said there is no reason to hoard and if you hoard you are an idiot, they believed them.

If there is something good coming out of this, we see that fake news is actually dangerous. People need to lean on their own common sense and facts instead of listening to someone else's agenda. Fake news has been programing certain people for decades, and they are as simple as those internet trolls. The funniest part of this is that there is never a cost to the troll or the fake news, the people that pay the cost are the people who believe any of what those fake people say. it is much easier for those people in your chain saw forum to blame you for your suggestion then to look in the mirror and say damn I have been troll bit and it is nobody's fault but mine, lmao.

Spot on sir

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
anybody know if they are making DEF backward applicable for personal diesels? My buddy just lost a good paying a job before covid thing because the gov't made his boss update their cranes and rigs to accept DEF. Owner had recently bought the trucks right before DEF, opted to close up shop, he may reopen with a shadow crew, but because my friend had little seniority his job is toast.

TheEnder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8
ab10231901828689f6d492178a32985f.jpg

Has anyone ever used this wax before? I wanna try it out, i bought 3 of them, and i think it’s cool. It comes with its own applicator too.

Sent from my iPhone XS Max in my 2013 Magnum 4.7L V8

AFMoulton

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
anybody know if they are making DEF backward applicable for personal diesels? My buddy just lost a good paying a job before covid thing because the gov't made his boss update their cranes and rigs to accept DEF. Owner had recently bought the trucks right before DEF, opted to close up shop, he may reopen with a shadow crew, but because my friend had little seniority his job is toast.

I don’t think so, it would be quite the expense to outfit a vehicle with DEF.

What state? CA?

2018 Ram 2500 6.4L 4x4
Amsoil SS 0W-40

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I

Has anyone ever used this wax before? I wanna try it out, i bought 3 of them, and i think it’s cool. It comes with its own applicator too.

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7

no doubt the formula has changed but this product has been around a long time. I remember seeing my father use it in the early sixties. Long time ago it would stain any black seals. Do small areas as it can be difficult to remove if left on top long. Sets up quick.

TheEnder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8
no doubt the formula has changed but this product has been around a long time. I remember seeing my father use it in the early sixties. Long time ago it would stain any black seals. Do small areas as it can be difficult to remove if left on top long. Sets up quick.

Yeah i used it as a control and it got rid of some of the baked on water spots and made it shine. I’m gonna have to use more and buff it in harder, but it worked perfectly. I’m gonna have to use it on my horrifically water spotted windows next, lol.