Take the Pepsi Challenge

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

indept

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
So you can buy engine parts at local Home Depot! Nice!

^^^^^ That reminded me ( showing my age) of the add ons for the old VW bug. One was a pulley with a groove to wrap a rope around for a pull start. I pictured an ecoboost with that.

So in response to Rams air suspension, is Ford going to have levers on each wheel to change height?

ford40

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
They’re not selling them for 16k under msrp. They are selling them for around 7k under (not that great). The rebates and bonus cash are manufacturer incentives that have nothing to do with the dealer, and nobody ever qualifies for all of them. This is why you negotiate the sale price WITHOUT any incentives figured in.
Yea $4000 cash there

BWL

Embrace the skeptisism
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
^^^^^ That reminded me ( showing my age) of the add ons for the old VW bug. One was a pulley with a groove to wrap a rope around for a pull start. I pictured an ecoboost with that.

So in response to Rams air suspension, is Ford going to have levers on each wheel to change height?
Yes just as ford paired with GM to develop their new transmissions they will also trade technologies with Briggs. They'll be providing lever height adjustable suspension and in exchange ford will be providing Briggs with an all new 50cc ecoboost mower engine. Unfounded rumours of a PTO drive mower deck option on the new F150 are as of yet unconfirmed.

Random_Walk

...what's this bolt do? *plink* ...oh.
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 QC 4WD SLT
Engine
Pentastar 3.6
They’re not selling them for 16k under msrp. They are selling them for around 7k under (not that great). The rebates and bonus cash are manufacturer incentives that have nothing to do with the dealer, and nobody ever qualifies for all of them. This is why you negotiate the sale price WITHOUT any incentives figured in.

^^^ THIS. 100000x THIS.

C'mon, the incentives are things like 'Get a loan through us at a massive inflated rate for 96 months Discount', 'Trade a Cherry last-year's model of the exact same vehicle with less than 50 miles on the odo Discount', 'Do Unspeakable Things With a Fish Carcass While Standing In The Used Oil Collection Drum Out Back Discount'...

You negotiate the price without counting all that crap. If you happen to definitively qualify for some of it along the way (don't hold your breath), all the better.

Random_Walk

...what's this bolt do? *plink* ...oh.
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 QC 4WD SLT
Engine
Pentastar 3.6
Opps scratch that, lol. It is a super cab, which I kind of dig, but it wasn't a crew cab.

As a former owner of a SuperCab? Unless something's changed of late, SuperCab is just a pint-sized version of a QuadCab (that is, a QuadCab is bigger, so it's not an exact comparison even there.)