transmission codes..lots

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dadof3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
hello, i have been searching through and have found lots of great info but none that seems to match up with my situation.
2003 ram 1500 4x4 quad cab 4x4 5.7 hemi 545rfe (i believe 15 bolts on pan) 154xxxkm.
problem - went iinto limp mode one day, got me to destination then i let it sit for several days, it drove home (45km) with no problems, shifted gears like normal, no lag going into D or R. Fluid is at okay level and seems to be okay in colour, doesnt smell burnt.
Delivered it to a shop that was able to pull codes, he drove it several times and truck acted up once then drove correctly 2 other times. He pulled codes P0935, P0732, P0734, P1790, P0733 and P0869. it drove home from his shop with no problem.
After reading about the issue on this forum I changed the output speed sensor (drivers side back of trans), truck still drove like garbage, flared 2 and 3rd.
with the other codes is it worth changing input speed sensor (drivers side front) and the sensor on passenger side (knuckle buster).
the guy who pulled the codes for me said it could be computer, it could be solenoid pack or it could be the OD bands....not sure where to start any assistance would be great.