What did you do to/with your second gen today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Merc225hp

Reaction score
Ram Year
truck
Engine
gas
Gah, I can't figure out this noise mine is making. I only hear it in town cause it echoes off buildings.

It gets faster as I go faster and slower as I slow down. It's kind of like a squeaking.. I can't really explain sound effects over a forum lolz but it's like...

"Reer reer reer reer reer..." Do that in a shrilly voice and that's what it sounds like. :p

Seems like it's coming from my left side.

U joints, brakes, start there.

BlackMagnum2000

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Interesting. I figured it would.

I've cleaned my block with it, never done the whole bay tho. Anything you covered up or didn't spray?
Yeah it worked good.

And nah. I was a little easy on the electrics but nope didn't bother. But rinsed then let it fully dry before cranking it

dodge dude94

Millennial Boomer
Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 Ram 1500
Engine
5.9 Magnum
DD94, Pepper, or anyone with no lift mind measuring from the centerline of their wheel to the top lip of the fender for me

Go to df search for a thread called

How big is yours

The info you ask for is in that thread.
:word:
Yeah it worked good.

And nah. I was a little easy on the electrics but nope didn't bother. But rinsed then let it fully dry before cranking it
Hmmm might have to pick some more up. :crazy:

BBartow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Magnum
Well ****. I just got up a lil while ago so.....:flipthebird:

I can try to get it for you.

Thanks.

I found a post from another forum that had the measurement and just wanted to make sure it was somewhat close. They got FRONT: 22.5in and REAR: 24.5in

I got 32.5in and 32in on my truck.

1SilverBullet2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn 8 speed
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Went to the local Dodge dealer in Fargo to have them adjust my speedo, which they couldn't do since I regeared my truck.....but I did get to personally see a Hellcat challenger decked out in SRT wheels and seats! Even better it was sitting by a GTS Viper!! I have pics I'll put up later :) bad news tho I never got to hear the hellcat start, the guy looking at buying it never started it when I was there :(

98hemi-ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
To bad you didn't get to hear it running. Those hellcats make perfect music!! Nice blower whine with a deep throaty exhaust!!

I think I posted this somewhere already but here's a video of a pair of hellcats racing I took on Saturday.

http://youtu.be/9UvmVaGhLaU

dodge dude94

Millennial Boomer
Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 Ram 1500
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Thanks.

I found a post from another forum that had the measurement and just wanted to make sure it was somewhat close. They got FRONT: 22.5in and REAR: 24.5in

I got 32.5in and 32in on my truck.

22.5 and 25 front/rear

MoparMagic'00

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 Magnum
Went to the local Dodge dealer in Fargo to have them adjust my speedo, which they couldn't do since I regeared my truck.....but I did get to personally see a Hellcat challenger decked out in SRT wheels and seats! Even better it was sitting by a GTS Viper!! I have pics I'll put up later :) bad news tho I never got to hear the hellcat start, the guy looking at buying it never started it when I was there :(
Somewhere i have a pic saying how to use the drb3 to program it by tire rotations per mile.. It would take a bit of math to do though.. Dont see how gearing would affect it then.

Found it..
0554ec7d0cbeb80cd247c112c2d383cb.jpg

Last edited:

MoparMagic'00

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 Magnum
Quick a local guy is parting out a 01 he has the rear with disk brakes for $200.. What all would i need to swap it into my 00? Proportioning valve, complete rear.. E brake cables?

1SilverBullet2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn 8 speed
Engine
5.7 Hemi
To bad you didn't get to hear it running. Those hellcats make perfect music!! Nice blower whine with a deep throaty exhaust!!

I think I posted this somewhere already but here's a video of a pair of hellcats racing I took on Saturday.

http://youtu.be/9UvmVaGhLaU

Sweet video man! Yeah I wish I could've heard it :( someday tho

mitchbowers

Reaction score
Ram Year
1996 2500 5-speed, soon to be leveled on 33's
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Quick a local guy is parting out a 01 he has the rear with disk brakes for $200.. What all would i need to swap it into my 00? Proportioning valve, complete rear.. E brake cables?
This would be a great diy thread

98hemi-ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi

Damn man I wish I could find a deal like that near me!! I'd be all over that!! $200 is way cheaper than the SSBC kit I've been wanting to get when its time for new brakes!! As for what all you'd need to make it work in your truck I'm not much help there. Good luck though!!

Sweet video man! Yeah I wish I could've heard it :( someday tho

They are such amazing cars!! I'd love to even get the chance to drive one never mind own one!! Haha