Who's going to be the first to buy one and drop it in their truck,lol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
Doesn't Canada have smog laws? What does Dodge/Ram even have for a transmission that can handle that?

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
Depends where you are. Here, no CEL on a scan and no pending codes, sensors read ready; you pass.

wow, that is a surprise since Canada is all about the carbon stuff, politically speaking. Weren't they like the first to purpose a carbon tax? I could be wrong.

I'd love to see this engine is a 3500 with a manual.

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
wow, that is a surprise since Canada is all about the carbon stuff, politically speaking. Weren't they like the first to purpose a carbon tax? I could be wrong.

I'd love to see this engine is a 3500 with a manual.

Majority of Canada has no smog tests Mike.Here in Alberta if it's got 4 tires and rolls,you can register it,lol. One of the first things i usually do,is pull the cats out on a vehicle,lol. My wifes 2019 Challenger has been catless for awhile,plug foulers work good for keeping the dash lights under control on an untuned Challenger,lol

Yeah we got a money grabbing Carbon tax,instead of raising income taxes which Trudeau and his cronies were smart enough not to do,they imposed a carbon tax which is just a Liberal money grab

Last edited:
OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Don't forget to by the matching transmission, that engine will tear the stock ones up.

You can build a 8HP70 to live behind it,but it isn't cheap.Look at Matt Fikac's truck,he's putting close to 1200rwhp through his Paramount built 8HP70. But in all reality you could probably have somebody like Hellraiser put a 90 behind it,for probably the same amount of money.BTW Charles /Hellraiser has his billet clutch drums ready now for the 90

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Haha but she needs a hellcat right? [emoji1787] I

Sent from my SM-G981W using Tapatalk

She seen a brand new FrostBite blue (i think that's what it's called),wide body Hellcat Charger and liked it,lol.Damn woman has bought 3 brand new cars in the last 4 years,and i'm still driving my old 14,plus her new 1320 is lots of car for her,damn thing stock beats my truck,lol