Win Module

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

created1der

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Good morning.
Any Canadians out there have experience with having dealership replacing the Win Module on their trucks? I'm looking for an estimate of what it costs for the module and programming the two fobs I have. It's a 2013 Ram 1500 with Fobik keys and remote start.

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
Just know you can also bypass it is an option, or so you don't get stranded.

OP
OP
created1der

created1der

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks but my wife and I both work from home and have a family member that can lend us a vehicle. Don't really need a bandaid solution. I'm just wondering what dealerships charge for this service. The prices I've seen in forums are American but also a few years old. My thinking is that if it's extremely expensive I might just order that turn key kit from Texas with new fobs and upgraded to push to start.

jws123

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I would avoid the dealer they are going to charge up the ### to do it ask a local locksmith sometimes they will do it. I replaced mine myself was easy re programmed it with my scanner. Also what is it doing that you think the WIN is bad?

OP
OP
created1der

created1der

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
No thanks....waaaaay to expensive. They might as well be the stealership

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads