Window issue. Need to manually roll up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

socalledchad

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I left my drivers window down in the rain. Hard rain. Now the only butts that work on it is the rear windows. ..

It didn't work the day of the rain..then the next day it worked a few times...hasn't worked for many days now.

I ordered a new switch...same thing only the rear windows .

My main problem is my driver window is half down. Does anyone know which wires I would use to roll it up with a battery or something till I get it fixed ?

Of course if anyone knows what the problem would be that would be helpful ..I have tried unhooking the battery. Plugging and unplugging switches . I've looked at the fuses under the hood.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

buddy guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
careful with direct to battery if that's what you are thinking. i assume there is a relay going to the motor and direct juice could fry it. if you can find a battery with the right voltage and low amps that could probably get you there for now.

also, wondering if you could pull a switch panel from the passenger side and if it might work somehow.

Whitd5

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
This is where a powerbrobe becomes and awesome tool. If you aren’t familiar, you are missing out.

buddy guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
oh wow. can power up components too! (power probe, not brobe, i assume you mean. lol) that's awesome!

Whitd5

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ah yes... powerProbe. Pretty cheap too for all it does. Use it to provide 12v or a ground to troubleshoot components. Also does a million other things but overall a headache saver when it comes to electrical stuff.