yet again another dent.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05singlecabHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
So i took my lunch break, in the parking lot some idiot decides to go out the wrong way, so i try to snake around him. Then another idiot does the same thing on the next turn making it impossible for me to move. So what do i think. "Im a truck, ill pop the curb to get around these idiots. So i do and all i hear it grinding and one side of my truck is up in the air and cant move. Get out, and my damn truck is resting on a rock one wheel off the ground. So i get back in and had to rock the truck forward and back to get it off the rock... Just my luck. And litterally yesterday i get a quote for all the dents to be fixed and now this happenes. Looks like the entire truck will have to be painted... And another $1500 in repairs... Can this day get any better?
IMAG1154.jpg

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
Time to lift it...or keep the dents and put that money towards go fast parts. Nobody cares what it looks like when you fly by them...haha.

OP
OP
05singlecabHEMI

05singlecabHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Time to lift it...or keep the dents and put that money towards go fast parts. Nobody cares what it looks like when you fly by them...haha.

At this point i rather keep the dents... It hurt me when he said the quote is gonna be $5500 for the dents before this one... I might as well buy a new car. I think i may try some of the body work myself... What could happen? Put more dents in it. Im gonna start looking for how too's.
Boy oh boy i felt embarrassed. I felt everyone looking at me...

I am atleast going to sand it down and paint it like all the other dents...

Last edited:

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Ouch. Man that sucks

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
5500?? holy ****........

thats nuts!

emjohn4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Pound it out, sand it relatively smooth, and bedline the rockers. Problem solved.

Plus, it goes with your black wheels and bumpers too.

OP
OP
05singlecabHEMI

05singlecabHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
5500?? holy ****........

thats nuts!

that is for every single dent and scratch. except for this new one. pretty much the entire truck needs to bed painted. thats most of the cost. then the one dent on my door is gonna take about 6hrs to fix... there are a lot of dents.

i would love to have all the dents and scratches out... now, probably not gonna happen... been saving up for the dents, and had about 4grand put a side for it, but now im thinking of just doing performance mods. maybe save a little more and get a pro charger!

OP
OP
05singlecabHEMI

05singlecabHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Pound it out, sand it relatively smooth, and bedline the rockers. Problem solved.

Plus, it goes with your black wheels and bumpers too.

there just so happens to be a pannel right behind it so i wont be able to hit it out from behind... probably gotta drill a hole in the dent and pull it out. then bondo and prime it.

ramin44s

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
5500 seems high even with the new damage I'd get some more quotes